Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Here some are some of the last pics from the ship. There was an amazing sunrise today.

5ec544b000d02f50c02ed0374a72ea37.jpg

e508fd4721dc52103b79ffa68c1220ed.jpg

We said goodbye to our towel zoo and departed the ship.

bd0be3e4035b9e3ed74eb3c87a3e09b8.jpg

The latest edition was on the far left and is possibly a pig? We had some of his family today and they were very tasty.[emoji846]

Disembarkation seemed to go smooth for everyone, from suites to inside cabins. There were no long lines for customs like normal. It was smooth as silk. When we were getting off the ship they had already called up to number 42 and that was at 8:30. Taxi lines were great too. All things were on par to being perfect. We were sitting at our boarding gate at 9:15.

The longest line we had was for checkin at the airport which took maybe 15 minutes.

Thanks for another wonderful review! Makes our September Anthem cruise seem not so far away. Safe travels to you and your family. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anthem is a ship I have interest in sailing on one day. I have heard and read many positive things.

Good answer... I was going to guess the "Matcha Cake"...

A lose second.

Sebastian is top shelf. He took great care of us and our niece last September even with the three “bonus” nights from the hurricane. Thank you for taking the time to share your trip with us. It was great fun.

That would have been quite the experience.

That was my guess too, given the post earlier in the review. I thought it was a final exam, meant to check if we were paying attention throughout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tests will occur on our next review. Study up. [emoji6]

Catching up on the last few pages. Such a kind reason for not competing on BOB (learned a new acronym today). The top two were really a 12 year old and an 80 year old? Wow...impressive from both sides.

Safe travels home today. That's the only thing that sucks with an amazing vacation..coming home. Thanks for taking us along. I'll second what someone else said. These are such special family times, and memories you'll always have with Owen growing up. Very special.

Lu, you are so right. These are the days, to which will eventually be the good old days.

Fools chocolate! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that’s a good one Andrew.... thanks for sharing....

Sad that this is coming to an end [emoji53] safe travels home!

Thanks Chris.

Wow that indeed is a gorgeous sunrise from this morning!

Thanks so much for taking us along on your family vacay. I think I’m probably almost as sad as you are that it’s over. Safe travels.

Not to mention memories that Owen will always have of his parents...... very special.

Indeed. This is one of the main reasons we like to cruise, as well as many people here.

Andrew,

Thank you very much for this thread!!!! I have enjoyed reading and following along with your adventures aboard Harmony of the Seas. At times I felt like I was there with you. Nine more sailings and it will be our turn!!!

Safe travels home!!!

I have called them virtual reviews and it seems to be an accurate description.

I'm thoroughly impressed by Sebastian PI. Not only did they read your survey, they went out of their way to accommodate an obvious joke. You'll probably tell that story many times. I guess Genie service is as advertised.

I have to think carefully to who I list next time. Lisa said Ryan Reynolds, with no shirt, but that isn’t gonna fly in the MDR. I have a few months to come up with the answer.

Thanks for sharing your adventures. A great review....as usual. Safe travels home.

You are welcome.

For sure, it works both ways

I know you can agree from your own experiences. A family cruise can the most rewarding.

Hoping to see a "family" reunion picture with Lucy. Hope she doesn't give y'all the cold shoulder for very long upon your return.

Time will tell. We might have to pick her up from the neighbor’s home. She sometimes goes on her own road trips and we have to bring her home. She has a soft spot for their heated work shop.

Safe travels home, Andrew and family, and thank you for a terrific review!

You are most welcome.

What is this app by the way... also loved the review.. another great job!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

W T Forcast. Just put the W and T together with Forcast.

Heads up to any live reviewers, I will recommend that you don’t use the vulgar version on CC. I got a little hand slap on this review, and lost a point on my account even though I blurred out enough of the bad words that you still got the idea. I don’t want the same to happen to you.

I give credit to fellow CC member Constable145for bringing this app to my attention. It has made all of us laugh.

Wow that indeed is a gorgeous sunrise from this morning!

Thanks so much for taking us along on your family vacay. I think I’m probably almost as sad as you are that it’s over. Safe travels.

Don’t be sad, there is always one around the corner.

Thanks Andrew for another great live thread and the scopes [emoji4]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris, I am looking forward to your next adventure.

W T Forcast. Just put the W and T together with Forcast.

Heads up to any live reviewers, I will recommend that you don’t use the vulgar version on CC. I got a little hand slap on this review, and lost a point on my account even though I blurred out enough of the bad words that you still got the idea. I don’t want the same to happen to you.

I give credit to fellow CC member Constable145for bringing this app to my attention. It has made all of us laugh.

It is a very distinguished and elite club....welcome to it.:cool:

Another great review. By the looks of things Owen may be the next BOB next March.

What’s up next? Be sure to post on your road trip if you don’t mind. What car will you be bringing this year?

Thanks so much once again for sharing your family vacation to all 4 of you!

It is a very distinguished and elite club....welcome to it.:cool:

It look a while, 12 years, but I guess I am now part of an elite group.

Another great review. By the looks of things Owen may be the next BOB next March.

What’s up next? Be sure to post on your road trip if you don’t mind. What car will you be bringing this year?

Thanks so much once again for sharing your family vacation to all 4 of you!

Next year Owen should be able to do stand up. In reality he should be tall enough next week.

As for where the next adventure will occur I will report on this tonight, when we get back home and settled in. We should be landing in 25 minutes so time does permit right now.

Guess who stopped by tonight with our Genie. Sebastian PI. We howled so loud we night have woke Higgins from the after life. As an FYI Sebastian was our Genie last fall while we were on the 4 headed monster cruise.

That's just amazing. I'm guessing Sebastian doesn't do this for anyone -- you seem like a great family, and it's obvious you treat others like you'd like to be treated yourself.

Thanks so much for taking us along on another cruise. You made a cold, bleak, late winter week much sunnier. And I'm with you on the raisins. Blech.