Anniversary dinner on Getaway?

cruisegal415

DH and I will be celebrating our 32 anniversary during our cruise on the Getaway in August. We like to cruise on our anniversary week and have been able to do that a few times. Which specialty restaurant do you recommend we go to on the actual anniversary date for a more special night? Or should we just do the MDR? If it matters, it would be on a Thursday, we leave Honduras at 4 pm that day. This is our first NCL cruise so not familiar with the choices. Thanks.

You know, we didn't go to Ocean Blue this 2nd time on Getaway as the first time wasn't all that great. My husband still jokes about the "charred", i.e. burnt, broccoli. Kinda funny.

My personal favorite is Le Bistro, but I did write up an extensive review of the Getaway, including food pictures and menu pictures, so you're welcome to take a look to see what looks good. here is the link: https://gotravellife.com/2018/01/03/about-us/

and Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Find out if they are offering a"Chef's Table" dinner. If, tell them about your anniversary, and perhaps they might be able to accommodate you. (Chef's Table is limited to 12 passengers, cost extra, and includes wine pairing. We have done it twice, including our 40th anniversary.)

Find out if they are offering a"Chef's Table" dinner. If, tell them about your anniversary, and perhaps they might be able to accommodate you. (Chef's Table is limited to 12 passengers, cost extra, and includes wine pairing. We have done it twice, including our 40th anniversary.)

Great idea!