Jacqueline Kennedy jewellery

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I can replace a lost lovely Jacqueline Kennedy gold and swarovski necklace originally purchased in 2010 on the Diamond Princess?

Any suggestions gratefully received and Yes I did look on ebay! without any luck. :(

The 'Jacqueline Kennedy' jewellery is still being sold on Princess ships, but I haven't looked to see if the particular piece you mention is available. Do you have a photo of it? If so, someone could check for you. We will be going on the Sun Princess at the end of the month.

Thank you for your response guys. Good to know they are still selling same type of jewellery on board Princess at least - glimmer of hope for me maybe! Will go through old photos and see what I can find. Thank you. I have also visited the website you suggested but the particular necklace is not shown there so have emailed them and will wait to see if any luck. Funny because the matching bracelet I have to it is still showing. In fact can find bracelet on several sites but no luck at all with the necklace! Should have lost the bracelet instead ... gruhhh The good news is that my husband's response to all of this was "what's the worst thing that can happen if you can't get one : I will have to take you on another Princess cruise to get something else" Pretty good since we only just got off the QM2 this week !!

Thank you for your response guys. Good to know they are still selling same type of jewellery on board Princess at least - glimmer of hope for me maybe! Will go through old photos and see what I can find. Thank you. I have also visited the website you suggested but the particular necklace is not shown there so have emailed them and will wait to see if any luck. Funny because the matching bracelet I have to it is still showing. In fact can find bracelet on several sites but no luck at all with the necklace! Should have lost the bracelet instead ... gruhhh The good news is that my husband's response to all of this was "what's the worst thing that can happen if you can't get one : I will have to take you on another Princess cruise to get something else" Pretty good since we only just got off the QM2 this week !!

:D

Well I for one wouldn't be trying too hard to replace it!!