Stupid question about keeping track of your ship and sail card

Okay this is the dumbest question ever but what is the best way to keep track of your ship and sail card when you go swimming? In looking at my relatives pics and postings, it looks like they wear theirs on a lanyard most of the time but that doesn't seem practical for swimming. At the same time, I sure don't want someone else to get a hold of it while I'm in the pool. Sorry for the silly question but....

Okay this is the dumbest question ever but what is the best way to keep track of your ship and sail card when you go swimming? In looking at my relatives pics and postings, it looks like they wear theirs on a lanyard most of the time but that doesn't seem practical for swimming. At the same time, I sure don't want someone else to get a hold of it while I'm in the pool. Sorry for the silly question but....

Zippered pocket in swimming trunks.

Obviously, the card is waterproof. My husband also uses the pocket in his swim trunks, I use a time-honored place of concealment for us ladies.....;)

I carry mine in a small purse, along with my lipstick, comb, tissues, etc.....hubby's is in his pocket. If we go in the pool, I leave my card in by pool tote, or in my book (as a bookmark). No one can use it...your PHOTO shows up when scanned!

It's really not a big deal. If you should lose it (although I don't see how or why anyone should "lose" their card), simply go to the desk and tell them. They will give you another.

I have done this with key cards (hole punched) and actual hotel keys.

If you wear a bikini or a tie neck swimsuit put it on the tie and rest it near your boob with your name facing inwards. Then tie your bikini back up

I don't use it much so it sits there while I swim and lark about.

I take a beach bag to the pool with me. I leave the bag, my towel, sunscreen & a book on the lounge chair. The card is in the bag. It's never been a problem. Remember, the card has no value off the ship but on the ship when it's scanned your photo comes up.