Star Wars Museaum St Maarten

I recommend visiting the Star Wars Museum when in St. Maarten. It is run by Nick Maley,, the guy who made the creatures for the Star Wars movies. Just think about the Cantina scene...there are a lot of characters to make.

He spoke with my nieces who are HUGE Star wars fan. We then took the tour and got to see ewoks, yoda. Darth Vader, Darth Mal etc. We also saw creations from other movies such as Men in Black.

It is worth your time and a lot of fun.

:D:p:):cool:

We were there about 2 weeks ago too, on the Vista. Sooo glad we went! Nick was awesome, all the displays and artifacts were f'n great!! We cant wait to go back to St Maarten, it is now one of our faves! Be sure to get a guavaberry frozen drink too! Also, there is an art gallery, take a look in there, good people doing good things

Hey Star Wars fans! were planning on visiting this hot spot while on our first cruise in February 2019, just wondering if you think we would have enough time after visiting to get in an afternoon excursion (most likely an ATV tour) From what I read on the website, they open about 10am ish? Also how is the area for re-build, I'm not overly familiar with cruise critic yet, but ive been trying to find threads about these things :) any input is appreciated!

Hey Star Wars fans! were planning on visiting this hot spot while on our first cruise in February 2019, just wondering if you think we would have enough time after visiting to get in an afternoon excursion (most likely an ATV tour) From what I read on the website, they open about 10am ish? Also how is the area for re-build, I'm not overly familiar with cruise critic yet, but ive been trying to find threads about these things :) any input is appreciated!

Well, that is hard to say. If you wanted to fead every little plaque in each display you could be there for at least 1 - 2 hours. Kind of depends on your Star Wars/sci-fi geek-out factor. We really enjoyed St Maarten and are anxious to go back. The area was greatly improved but there were still some building with damage being repaired/rebuilt but by next year it should be back to normal. Have fun!!

Well, that is hard to say. If you wanted to fead every little plaque in each display you could be there for at least 1 - 2 hours. Kind of depends on your Star Wars/sci-fi geek-out factor. We really enjoyed St Maarten and are anxious to go back. The area was greatly improved but there were still some building with damage being repaired/rebuilt but by next year it should be back to normal. Have fun!!

Thank you! I appreciate the response

I recommend visiting the Star Wars Museum when in St. Maarten. It is run by Nick Maley,, the guy who made the creatures for the Star Wars movies. Just think about the Cantina scene...there are a lot of characters to make.

He spoke with my nieces who are HUGE Star wars fan. We then took the tour and got to see ewoks, yoda. Darth Vader, Darth Mal etc. We also saw creations from other movies such as Men in Black.

It is worth your time and a lot of fun.

:D:p:):cool:

Where is it located ?French or Dutch side ?