Faster to the fun

JKAMAM

Congratulations!! I snagged one for my November cruise last week and I'm so relieved. We just really like putting our stuff in our room, grabbing lunch food and eating on our balcony. It's just nice to have our "home base" set up right away.
The biggest reason we wanted it was because Belize is a tender port and we have a non Carnival excursion booked. (Going straight to our cabin is pretty sweet too. 🥳)

Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

Tell me how this works Taking our first cruise in March 2019 on Horizon. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In your Carnival account online, in excursions for Day One is where FTTF will appear. If it’s not there yet, keep looking daily. It can sell out in a matter of hours, so I checked frequently throughout the day, until it finally popped up for my sailing. If you missed it appearing already, and it is in your Day One excursion offerings but says SOLD OUT, don’t give up, as more can appear closer to your cruise. FTTF will give you priority check in, priority boarding, cabin available upon boarding (no waiting until cabins open to everyone at 1:30), priority luggage delivered to your cabin early, priority line at guest services, priority tenders at any tender port, and priority debarkation. I hope this all answered your question.

Just scored faster to the fun for our December 2nd Dream cruise! Have been checking every day for months and months. Paid final payment yesterday, got FTTF this morning so it is possible when it's been sold out forever. [emoji847][emoji322]

Gives me hope! I'm booked for a December cruise as well and checking daily but no luck on fttf yet. Enjoy!

Thanks ! But dumb question is how do I get a Carnival account? I booked thru a travel agent and put a deposit. Does it have to be paid in full ?

In your Carnival account online, in excursions for Day One is where FTTF will appear. If it’s not there yet, keep looking daily. It can sell out in a matter of hours, so I checked frequently throughout the day, until it finally popped up for my sailing. If you missed it appearing already, and it is in your Day One excursion offerings but says SOLD OUT, don’t give up, as more can appear closer to your cruise. FTTF will give you priority check in, priority boarding, cabin available upon boarding (no waiting until cabins open to everyone at 1:30), priority luggage delivered to your cabin early, priority line at guest services, priority tenders at any tender port, and priority debarkation. I hope this all answered your question.

Thanks ! But dumb question is how do I get a Carnival account? I booked thru a travel agent and put a deposit. Does it have to be paid in full ?

No. All you do is go to the Carnival website and set up an account with Username and Password. Then put in your reservation number. For me, I book totally on my own in Carnival website and have all my info in there, along with all my past cruises. I know a lot of people use TA, but I like to be in total control of my bookings. I used a TA years ago, but haven’t since 2007.

Gives me hope! I'm booked for a December cruise as well and checking daily but no luck on fttf yet. Enjoy!
There's hope! Have you paid final payment yet? We literally paid our final payment yesterday and got the FTTF this morning. It's good to check EARLY in the morning. Good luck!

Congratulations! How far in advance does it open up usually? My next cruse is Nov 2019 and I've been checking. I really want it this time because it's such a short cruise and I don't want to waste a minute's time!! Thank you!

You need to check every day. I've been checking every morning for our February 2019 cruise and it opened up for a little bit of time last Friday morning. And then it was quickly sold out again.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Forums mobile app

Congratulations! How far in advance does it open up usually? My next cruse is Nov 2019 and I've been checking. I really want it this time because it's such a short cruise and I don't want to waste a minute's time!! Thank you!

I started checking every day back in the Spring—about one year out from our March 2019 cruise—and it did not pop up until 7/16! I had just checked at lunch time, and then saw it 2 hours later, and grabbed it! I notified my roll call, and it was sold out by evening.

I started checking every day back in the Spring—about one year out from our March 2019 cruise—and it did not pop up until 7/16! I had just checked at lunch time, and then saw it 2 hours later, and grabbed it! I notified my roll call, and it was sold out by evening.

Thanks for letting me know and I will notify my roll call if I see it. I do check every morning.

We are booked on the Pride for Oct 07, 2018... So in 18 days. When FTTF first became available we purchased it, this was last year sometime. A few months ago we called into Carnival for a question on our June 2018 cruise and the CSR made the statement that since we are always in an OS why do we purchase FTTF when we get the same benefits.

If you look on Carnival's website Suites get most of the benefits but do not get early access to the cabin. I posted on John Heald's FB page and he confirmed that suites get early access to cabins so we ended up cancelling our FTTF for our next 3 cruises. 4th booked cruise we turn Platinum.. Yay it's about time.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago and someone else asked him and this time he told them no, that only Diamond/Platinum/FTTF get early access to cabins. So then started the mad rush to try and get FTTF again. On a side note, we have a special needs teenager and getting early access to our cabin allows him to chill out after the crazy embarkation process before muster.

We were able to get FTTF for both of our cruises next year but our Oct 7th cruise it was sold out. To make a long story shorter, yesterday 19 days before the cruise I was able to get FTTF again saving others from a potential meltdown during muster if he gets too overwhelmed. So there is always hope :)

Just scored faster to the fun for our December 2nd Dream cruise! Have been checking every day for months and months. Paid final payment yesterday, got FTTF this morning so it is possible when it's been sold out forever.

Congratulations on finally achieving your goal after months of daily disappointment. I'm sure you have better things to do with your time than check the Carnival website to see FTTF is available.

We are booked on the Pride for Oct 07, 2018... So in 18 days. When FTTF first became available we purchased it, this was last year sometime. A few months ago we called into Carnival for a question on our June 2018 cruise and the CSR made the statement that since we are always in an OS why do we purchase FTTF when we get the same benefits.

If you look on Carnival's website Suites get most of the benefits but do not get early access to the cabin. I posted on John Heald's FB page and he confirmed that suites get early access to cabins so we ended up cancelling our FTTF for our next 3 cruises. 4th booked cruise we turn Platinum.. Yay it's about time.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago and someone else asked him and this time he told them no, that only Diamond/Platinum/FTTF get early access to cabins. So then started the mad rush to try and get FTTF again. On a side note, we have a special needs teenager and getting early access to our cabin allows him to chill out after the crazy embarkation process before muster.

We were able to get FTTF for both of our cruises next year but our Oct 7th cruise it was sold out. To make a long story shorter, yesterday 19 days before the cruise I was able to get FTTF again saving others from a potential meltdown during muster if he gets too overwhelmed. So there is always hope :)

I don’t know when the last time you cruised, but with the staggered check-in times the embarkation process is pretty painless these days. Of course the key is to make sure you show up during your scheduled check-in window.