Cape Liberty-Any Hotels that Offer Daily Parking While on Cruise?

Wilda

Just curious- we are taking an 11 night cruise on Anthem in November and will be driving in from Rhode Island. Was thinking of coming in a day early and staying overnight...which got me to wondering if there are any hotels (preferably Marriott) that offer long term parking?

Just curious- we are taking an 11 night cruise on Anthem in November and will be driving in from Rhode Island. Was thinking of coming in a day early and staying overnight...which got me to wondering if there are any hotels (preferably Marriott) that offer long term parking?

Look first at trinityreservations.com - they have Park/sleep cruise options quoted with tax included.

Springhill Suites(Marriott) - 1-2 people - $298 - 14 days parking, free breakfast, and round trip port transportation in a town car.

Ramada - 1-2 people - $211 - 21 days parking - round trip Cruiseport shuttle.

These are your very best options. I have done the Ramada package. They use the Ramada airport shuttle vehicles and it was great. No free breakfast, but a full service hotel with restaurant, bar, and large cafe area. IMO it's a solid 3* hotel with free internet. I found the beds to be comfortable.

The Springhill Suites package is new, so no feedback yet on it. Springhill Suites is in a complex that also includes a Fairfield Inn and Marriott Courtyard. They offer free breakfast, but no other food service. The nearby Courtyard does have a restaurant.

Not sure that's it's worth an extra $87 to stay in a Marriott property to get a free breakfast and a town car. The Ramada shuttle system seems to work very well with vehicles designed to accommodate both people and luggage comfortably.

• Like 1

Thanks Carol! So a 12 day cruise will cost me $260 if we park at the cruise terminal, correct? This sounds like a no-brainer ...glad I asked:D

It will cost you a mere $240 to park at the port. IMO it's a no brainer if you're coming from a distance. I found the Ramada to be perfectly acceptable. It was clean. It had a TV. It had an in room coffee machine. It had free internet. It had services. It had a comfortable bed. It's just not fancy.

When you get off of exit 14, stay to the right and take the "local" option and Frontage Road is the first exit. No need to get involved with the spaghetti roads around the airport.