Cruise menus?

DnA2010

If you do a search here you should find some samples of menus.

They do vary though, from region to region - I noticed that the Mediterranean menus were different to the Australian ones. Although many of the dishes were the same they were presented in different combinations.

What ship? They are experimenting with menu changes on the Ruby and possibly the Star.

Have there been reports of the new menus on the Star? We will be on the Star in less than 3 weeks now, and I'm curious about which menus we will see.

Best meal I ever had on a cruise was Grouper on the Carnival Miracle. Apparently, nobody does that anymore. To me, a lot of the stuff on the menu is just odd. Can you opt for a filet mignon in the main dining room on Princess? The Carnival cruise I was on ages ago allowed that.

To be honest, what the menus will be on our upcoming cruise on the Royal isn't on my mind. I've always found something I like.

I’m not a picky eater at all, actually the opposite- I struggle to pick which one to order :)

Best meal I ever had on a cruise was Grouper on the Carnival Miracle. Apparently, nobody does that anymore. To me, a lot of the stuff on the menu is just odd. Can you opt for a filet mignon in the main dining room on Princess? The Carnival cruise I was on ages ago allowed that.
No. There used to be a choice of grilled beef medallions on the always available side of the menu. Now the beef choice is a "gourmet" burger. They still have the chicken and salmon as options along with fettuccini alfredo.

No. There used to be a choice of grilled beef medallions on the always available side of the menu. Now the beef choice is a "gourmet" burger. They still have the chicken and salmon as options along with fettuccini alfredo.

What's this chicken option? I only eat chicken with BBQ sauce. I'm kind of picky, and I like flavor.

Thanks so much. Not sure how I missed this.

Cheers

That's great, thank you. I know the meals won't be the same, but it's nice to have an idea
You are welcome but you should thank the person who took the time to take the photos and post them [emoji106] I just posted the link.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This site has photos of fairly recent Alaskan cruise menus.

http://www.cruisetipstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Michelangelo-Dining-Room-More-all-in-one.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just got off the Ruby a week or so ago and those menus look like last years menus. We like the new menus items better than last years menu items.