Rhapsody 6 Night Greece & Croatia Cruise: Who's done it recently? Formal nights?

Hello all!

I'm getting excited for my 6-night cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas, coming up in a few weeks. I haven't seen much about Rhapsody on the boards, so I'm wondering who has sailed her recently? How was it? We were docked next to her in April while we were in Tampa and Costa Maya, and were excited to catch a glimpse of her!

Also, regarding the 6-night cruise, do you know if there is one formal night or two?

thanks!

• 1 month later...
Hello all!

I'm getting excited for my 6-night cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas, coming up in a few weeks. I haven't seen much about Rhapsody on the boards, so I'm wondering who has sailed her recently? How was it? We were docked next to her in April while we were in Tampa and Costa Maya, and were excited to catch a glimpse of her!

Also, regarding the 6-night cruise, do you know if there is one formal night or two?

thanks!

Hi we did the 7 night rhapsody out of venice last october and are on the same one in november this year. There are 2 formal nights on the 7 night. They were on day 3 (monday) and day 5 (thursday)