Junior Suite perks on Rhapsody of the Seas

Are there any perks to booking a junior suite other than the larger room size? Just curious.

We booked the junior suite 8096 on Rhapsody, aft corner with a really large balcony, for our cruise next summer. So excited!

Are there any perks to booking a junior suite other than the larger room size? Just curious.

We booked the junior suite 8096 on Rhapsody, aft corner with a really large balcony, for our cruise next summer. So excited!

Double points. That's about it. However, your cabin is FANTASTIC! I had the same cabin for my Alaska cruise a few years ago. You'll love it!

JS Perks on Rhapsody:

Bathtub

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver SeaPass card

• Like 1

Double points. That's about it. However, your cabin is FANTASTIC! I had the same cabin for my Alaska cruise a few years ago. You'll love it!

So glad to hear that... I'm really excited to have the extra space!

JS Perks on Rhapsody:

Bathtub

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Silver SeaPass card

Thank you for your reply. I didn't realize we get priority check-in and boarding...that's nice. What is a Silver SeaPass card (never cruised with RCL before)?

Thank you for your reply. I didn't realize we get priority check-in and boarding...that's nice. What is a Silver SeaPass card (never cruised with RCL before)?

The SeaPass card is your room key and charge card. The silver color gives you no extra perks, it's just different than other cards.

The Junior Suites on Rhapsody are lovely, very spacious. You will enjoy it. Crew are fantastic, you really feel it on the smaller ships. Chops Grill is outstanding and even the Windjammer had great selections fro lunch or snacks.

Happy cruising.

We did 8596 (other aft corner balcony). That balcony alone is worth the cost of a JS! We were in Alaska and there were 10 adults on the balcony with room easily for 10 more. You have a section around the side also. IMHO it is the best balcony in the fleet! You'll love it! Also, if you go to the starboard hallway, there is a small stairway to a door to the spa on the left. It's unmarked, but you can't miss it. When the spa is open you can go up those stairs and out into the Solarium and Park Cafe area. Really makes it easy if that is where you're headed for a snack or something.

JS Perks on Rhapsody:

Bathtub

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Silver SeaPass card

What is a silver seapass card?

What is a silver seapass card?

The SeaPass card is your stateroom key and charge card. On Rhapsody, those are light blue, silver, or gold. No significance other than the color is distinctive.

• 3 months later...
On 7/31/2018 at 2:32 PM, Host Clarea said:

JS Perks on Rhapsody:

Bathtub

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Silver SeaPass card

I was just considering bringing my robe, now I don't have to. 🙂