Drinking Water on Costa cruise Diadema

sanku500

Dear All

I have booked for a 8 days trip on Costa Diadema for the month of December. There is a package mentioned on the costa website for drinking water for 35 Euro for 13 bottles. I am actually travelling with my family so if I book one package can i use that for my family? When i tried to book the package i was able to select the package for my wife and kids also. We actually need only 1 set of package so i hope i could use that. Can anyone confirm this?

Rgds

Shanker

You can purchase all packages on board, normally within the first two days, but with water at any time, this is because all water is sold in bottles only (you can get a glass of water behind all bars when on any drinks package)

You can also purchase one bottle of water anytime at bars/cabins.

Ten days time ! I would get in touch with TA about the cruise ticket now.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks. TA asked me to do a web check in on the my Costa website and then wait 2-3 days for the tickets.

Wonder if they will let me know which cabin I've been assigned as I've gotten a guaranteed cabin.

Thanks. TA asked me to do a web check in on the my Costa website and then wait 2-3 days for the tickets.

Wonder if they will let me know which cabin I've been assigned as I've gotten a guaranteed cabin.

Time is getting tight.

Print everything (invoice, booking confirmation, any communication with Costa and your TA) and take it with you - just in case.

If I were you I would have a word with TA about not telling you about Costa web checkin.

Have a great cruise.

Time is getting tight.

Print everything (invoice, booking confirmation, any communication with Costa and your TA) and take it with you - just in case.

If I were you I would have a word with TA about not telling you about Costa web checkin.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks. I got my tickets.

Together with an upgrade.

Congratulations on the upgrade! Happy cruising!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks. I booked an inside but was given a balcony so I am quite surprised as I thought they'd usually just upgrade you 1 level up.