Carnival Breeze, Magic or Miracle?

PTA Mama

Either the Breeze or the Magic; my preference was the Breeze. Stay away from the Miracle - RUN!

Very unfair post, the Miracle is a lovely ship. we also love the Spirit class. We are looking forward to the Serenity Deck aft, with an adult pool. the Miracle reviews are very good. we will be aboard in January

Very unfair post, the Miracle is a lovely ship. we also love the Spirit class. We are looking forward to the Serenity Deck aft, with an adult pool. the Miracle reviews are very good. we will be aboard in January

I wouldn't say "run" but I didn't enjoy the Miracle either........I'm just spoiled by Dream and Conquest class ships and prefer their overall layout, etc. I didn't like the Vista either, you'd think with a new ship they could better incorporate the support beams, but they ruined views in many venues!

I have never had the pleasure of sailing on the Miracle.

Magic three times, Breeze once with two more booked.

I slightly prefer the Breeze because of calmer decor, Sushi Bar and Thrill Theatre.

Plenty on either ship to keep teenagers and adults happy.

Choose according to home port! Happy Sailing!

Either the Breeze or the Magic; my preference was the Breeze. Stay away from the Miracle - RUN!
Ship preferences are no less relative than food preferences. For every cruiser that only sails on the newer ships, you'll find at least an equal number that prefers the older ones. I've seen lots of folks post that the Spirit class ships, and in particular the Miracle, are their favorite. Me, I like the Conquest and Destiny class ships, but I've sailed on the Miracle twice and enjoyed her both times. Are you basing your "run" advice on the ship or on experiences on her? I'm curious why you would offer such advice.

• 2 months later...

Just back from the Breeze I did not find the ship to be anything special. Have been on the Miracle three times and plan on spending Christmas on her this year. We have found her to be the right size ship for us. I would not run from her

Trying to decide which ship to choose for a Western Caribbean cruise in the spring and looking for feedback on the Breeze, the Magic and the Miracle. Thanks!

Having sailed Breeze twice, Magic once, and Miracle twice, I would choose Miracle every time.

I love that she's smaller and has fewer passengers.

I love that we can walk forward to aft on every deck. (No going up or down a deck because the galley is in the middle of the ship.)

I LOVE that Serenity is the entire aft deck and has a pool.

All things being equal, I'd pick Miracle. The Spirit class ships are by far the least crowded ships in carnivals fleet. I think you'll also probably find that Miracle is less expensive than the other two. If you're flying in, Tampa is also a very convenient and relatively inexpensive airport.

Breeze or Magic......but slight preference for Breeze as she is newer ship. We prefer the Conquest class or Dream class to the Spirit class as well......don't like the 'maze like' cabin decks on Spirit class ships where the ship cuts in and out zig sagging from front to back! But everyone has their own preferences!!

• 4 weeks later...
Trying to decide which ship to choose for a Western Caribbean cruise in the spring and looking for feedback on the Breeze, the Magic and the Miracle. Thanks!

Our choice the Magic, especially while its at Port Canaveral. I believe next fall the Breeze comes in to Port Canaveral and that would be my choice then!:D

I do love the Dream class ships (so far, the Dream being my favorite but I have yet to sail on the Magic.) We have not yet sailed on the Miracle- but I do know that she does have quite a fan club as people do like the ship's unique layout. After the Dream (ship, not class) my favorite ship is the Liberty. The Breeze does have more amenities, but I have always been fond of the Liberty since our first sailing on her. Really, I think that ship preferences do have more to do with what you prefer to do while sailing- we are not "pool people". We don't spend much time on Lido or other open decks laying in a chair sunbathing. We have seen most of the shows so we are not involved with the crowded theaters. We typically choose YTD and are almost always at the MDR when it opens, causing us little or no wait. Now that we are platinum, we don't have the super long line to disembark at tender ports. In a nutshell, we don't feel most of the brunt of "the crowd" on the mega liner. That being said- all of the things I mentioned are even lighter on the Liberty, making it enjoyable too.