Carnival Pride Holiday travel? itinerary from b'more? advice? tips? stories?

logophile

CruiseCritic was INVALUABLE for planning last year's cruise. for example: the tip that as soon as we embarked we should seek out the small hidden adult-only deli serving fresh roast beef sandwiches on our last ship (RC GotS) made our wait for the cabin SO painless. we had all this peaceful space to wait in nomming on yummies while others were elbow to elbow on the lido deck freezing. Looking for more wisdom for next year!

We'll be on the Pride, 8D balcony room on empress deck, over Christmas. going to:

* princess bay

* nassau

* freeport

Help me give my 3 kids the perfect time! any tips for onboard max-fun or excursion info for any of those stops appreciated!

The Pride is a smaller cruise ship but all ships seem to get confusing in the cabin area and lead people prone to getting lost. The Pride is decorated with cool Renaissance art in the hallways, find the one closest to your room on the first day and memorize it. We were 8th floor balcony twice (same room actually) and our landmark was a boobs picture :)

We just took a family cruise on the Pride in October, loved the ship so much that we booked another cruise on her when we got home. The ship never felt crowded yet there was always something to do and our boys loved it. Camp Carnival was great, my oldest only ate dinner with us once, he always preferred to eat with his new friends in camp.

My only port recommendation would be for Nassau, we bought day passes for the Colonial Hilton and had a great relaxing day. The food at the bar was excellent, pool and beach were clean, and the boys could watch the big ships come in and out of the harbor. https://www.resortforaday.com/British-Colonial-Hilton-Day-pass-p/nsnabcha.htm.