Jewel of the Seas question

Does anyone have the menu for the main dining room on the Jewel? Does the menu vary each night or do we have the same options every night for 7 nights? Or can anyone direct me to where I might find it? The windjammer is buffet style? Any idea what types of food I can expect there? Thanks

The menus vary nightly....but there are some items that are "everyday"....usually a chicken, beef and fish dish....

The WJ is a buffet all the time....it's a variety. I will tell you that the dining room for breakfast is nicer than the buffet...as food is served to you without searching for the condiment....jelly, butter, syrup, etc....it will all be on your table! Lunch is serve in the dining room on sea days only. Breakfast and lunch is very casual dress, so don't be afraid to use it!

Does anyone have the menu for the main dining room on the Jewel? Does the menu vary each night or do we have the same options every night for 7 nights? Or can anyone direct me to where I might find it? The windjammer is buffet style? Any idea what types of food I can expect there? Thanks

Typical menus on Jewel:

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

Thanks for the memories. ;)

I forgot to mention that Jewel has something I've not yet seen on other ships, a nightly Indian menu in addition to the regular menu. You can order from either or both. You may have to ask for the Indiam menu.

I forgot to mention that Jewel has something I've not yet seen on other ships, a nightly Indian menu in addition to the regular menu. You can order from either or both. You may have to ask for the Indian menu.

Was more common on Royal Ships 20 yrs ago. My table mates turned me on to it back then...

I’m drooling over here! Two questions. (1) any idea of the gluten free is suitable for celiacs? I’m questioning cross contamination. (2) my 12 (will turn 13 on the cruise) has a more bland palate. Is there a kids’ menu he could still use at his age?

I’m drooling over here! Two questions. (1) any idea of the gluten free is suitable for celiacs? I’m questioning cross contamination. (2) my 12 (will turn 13 on the cruise) has a more bland palate. Is there a kids’ menu he could still use at his age?

For gluten free, it's best to contact special_needs@rccl.com pre-cruise and notify them of dietary restrictions.

Anyone can use the kids menu:

fb04e320-44dc-4283-9742-9879ac1993ba_zps85b0d3cb.jpg

Thanks, Bob! I have her celiac already on her acct w/ special_needs. :-)

And my son will be delighted with that menu!

You're welcome. You will likely be put in touch with one of the higher level cooks one onboard and you will get to pick out the meals a day ahead of time. Also ask to talk to the head Windjammer (buffet) cook so they can tell you what is safe there.