Anyone do a B2B on Sunshine recently?

bjd2

I've been reading B2B threads this morning and the process seems to vary. I didn't see anything specific to the Sunshine.

What was the process on the Sunshine?

We have the same cabin for both legs.

How many people are commonly in the group doing the turnaround?

Thanks!

Not sure what variances you found, but I expect all said something about getting a letter in your cabin with details of what you need to do and when. Since you have the same cabin for both legs, you do not have to pack anything or do anything special. Your cabin steward will know you are B2B. Don’t worry, they will provide everything you need to make the turnaround simple and painless. Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not sure what variances you found, but I expect all said something about getting a letter in your cabin with details of what you need to do and when. Since you have the same cabin for both legs, you do not have to pack anything or do anything special. Your cabin steward will know you are B2B. Don’t worry, they will provide everything you need to make the turnaround simple and painless. Have a great cruise!

Thanks much! I guess I could have been more specific.

Where do you meet? Guest services, dining room, showroom? Do you exit the ship and come right back on or not exit at all. Did you have to do muster for 2nd leg? These things are all mentioned differently across cruise lines and ships.

Thanks again :)

:D We did a B2B on the Sunshine on our Thanksgiving cruise. It was sort of last minute so we had to change cabins. The ship's crew made it easy and fun. There was about 10 of us and we were told where to meet. One of the Fun Squad took us off the ship to the Customs officer and he looked at our Pass Ports and we went back on the ship. They gave us our new S&S cards. There were Mimosas waiting for us, they took a picture us us all and we each got a copy along with a ship on a stick and a bottle of champagne which was left in our room later that day. It was all such fun and easy and I will do it again when I can.:cool:

:D We did a B2B on the Sunshine on our Thanksgiving cruise. It was sort of last minute so we had to change cabins. The ship's crew made it easy and fun. There was about 10 of us and we were told where to meet. One of the Fun Squad took us off the ship to the Customs officer and he looked at our Pass Ports and we went back on the ship. They gave us our new S&S cards. There were Mimosas waiting for us, they took a picture us us all and we each got a copy along with a ship on a stick and a bottle of champagne which was left in our room later that day. It was all such fun and easy and I will do it again when I can.:cool:

Thanks so much! I'm getting very excited. My husband doesn't know it's a B2B yet and my sister and I are planning to tell him at breakfast on the last morning of the first cruise.

Did you have to do muster again? I expect to, but have read that some were told to stay in their cabin.

The muster question will likely result in both no and yes answers! We remained in our cabin for the second leg, as approved by the cabin steward. International law says everyone must attend the muster drill on both legs. [emoji15]