If you've been on the Glory, Sunshine or Miracle...

CJDepew

I’ve been on both the Glory and Miracle, but hands down I would definitely choose the Glory, she offers better amenities such as a water park and Guy’s burgers. Don’t get me wrong the Miracle was a nice ship, but between the two the Glory was my absolute favorite and wouldn’t hesitate to sail again on her.

Been on all three and I love the spirit class ships - but Sunshine would be my choice if it is all adults and you enjoy the Serenity area. I think there is a little more to do on Sunshine or maybe a variety of things. All three of these ships are a good choice.

We have been on Glory 5 times, Sunshine once and Miracle once. Glory is a really nice ship it has all the upgrades, with the waterworks. Sunshine is my favorite, the serenity area with the bar and pool is the best. It also has the waterworks. And Miracle, its the smallest of the three. Does not have the 2.0 upgrades, no Guys or Blue Iguana burrito bar. And only has a slide Does not have the big screen poolside. All three have something different to offer.