Just got off ecstasy today!

allilivesay

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance you saved your "Fun Times?" I've usually had good luck finding things like that online - but since Ecstasy just moved from Miami - all I can find are old ones. Just let me know.[/quotes

I didn't save the Funtimes.

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance you saved your "Fun Times?" I've usually had good luck finding things like that online - but since Ecstasy just moved from Miami - all I can find are old ones. Just let me know.

If you happen to find these somewhere PLEASE share! I can't seem to locate them either!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering what the dress was like for the formal and other nights in the dining room. I did buy a pantsuit and just have typical church dress but my daughter says that’s not formal(she’s done lots of cruises) . I am not willing to buy more formal ??

• 1 month later...

This is kind of a. Silly question!!! Doing this cruise in April. Its a girls cruise 5 of us. In. One cabin! We are all so excited!!! Here is my silly question, on other cruise lines we have gotten. A bag in our cabin. To carry beach. Stuff. In, does carnival do that? Just. Wondering so i. Don’t have to pack a bag to carry. To the pool!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The dining room had quite the variety of outfits on regular nights. I saw shorts and t shirts on men. Formal night ranged from tux and prom like gowns to very casual outfits.

@Dance momma- there was no bag in our room. Just beach towels. I brought my own bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the information! I have read a few reviews that the Charleston port is confusing, is it easily marked where to park and then where to get on the ship? Just wondering thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had 0 problems at the Charleston port and parking was very easy. You will have a stop where you drop your bags off before getting to the parking area. Once you do that they will flag you to the parking. Ours was in one of the warehouse structures and from there you could hop on the tram and take it to the port entrance. It's not that far. You can walk if you want.

I found this to be one of the easiest and friendliest ports.

Did you order from the Steakhouse menu in the MDR?

We ordered from the steakhouse menu one night and it was excellent. I would do it again.

Actually the MDR was a well oiled machine. That is one of the most efficient staff in an MDR I have ever witnessed. We did Anytime Dining and never had more than a 10 minute wait.

Tip: Port of Charleston allows you to pay the cruise parking fee in advance. Saves a little time in the line to drop off your luggage. Google Port of Charleston. Favorite bar on the Ecstasy? Alchemy, by far. Great bartenders and good service. Get there when it opens (5:00 pm, I think) to grab a seat at the bar.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There was a live band every night I think except for one. But there was still live music always.

WAS THERE DANCING - THE SLOW TYPE AS FOR ANCIENT PEOPLE? COULD SOLO TRAVELERS GET SOMEONE TO DANCE WITH?:halo::hearteyes::*