Just off Independence of Seas- happy to answer questions

Did you use the internet package onboard?

Yes all 6 in our party used it. It was adequate for checking email,checking websites, imessaging people and was able to FaceTime my kids periodically back home. It was not fast enough to stream Netflix though. It also periodically would kick you off and would have to re-login or make sure wifi was active.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes all 6 in our party used it. It was adequate for checking email,checking websites, imessaging people and was able to FaceTime my kids periodically back home. It was not fast enough to stream Netflix though. It also periodically would kick you off and would have to re-login or make sure wifi was active.

Thanks, did you have the Surf, or Surf and Stream option?

We are sailing out on March 11 and read too many negative reviews of bedbugs, horrible service, and dirty staterooms. Any truth to them?

We had a suite and 2 balcony rooms on 9th floor and saw no issue with cleanliness or any sign of bed bugs. Our room steward was really good and thorough.

We are sailing out on March 11 and read too many negative reviews of bedbugs, horrible service, and dirty staterooms. Any truth to them?

I cruised Indy in late January. We had a GS and it was clean and no bed bugs, and the service was excellent! I think one of our best cruise experiences yet.

We always take those negative reviews with a grain of salt. We just start the cruise with an open mind.

• 10 months later...

I will be sailing on IOS Feb 5th to Labadee & Jamaica as well. It's our first time to both ports. We are excited to experience something new.

Regarding on board entertainment and events, are there any "themed" events that we should think about bringing special clothing for? And I assume they do all the standard games like Love & Marriage, etc? Anything else special that we should know about?