Harmony-April 7-Formal nights

Eastern. Day 5 (Thurs) is Labadee and Day 6 (Fri) is a cruise day. Thanks

FYI - the Compass link above is a different Eastern itinerary.....we are going on Jan. 27 sailing and I was wondering the same thing. the compass shown in the link had 2 sea days at the end of cruise....we too have Labadee as final port Day 5 (Thursday) then Sea Day on Day 6 (Friday). As we disembark the next day, I can't see them doing a Formal night when everyone needs to pack up??? I will report back to you when I get off this sailing in a few weeks time! LOL

We are on the Harmony 8 day in November and wondered about the formal nights and also whether they happen to have a lobster day. All the cruises I've been on over the last two years or so have stopped having a lobster night.

Also, I assume they have the Freestyle Coke machines but wondered how many they have.

We are on the Harmony 8 day in November and wondered about the formal nights and also whether they happen to have a lobster day. All the cruises I've been on over the last two years or so have stopped having a lobster night.

Also, I assume they have the Freestyle Coke machines but wondered how many they have.

Caribbean cruises longer than 5 nights have lobster. It’ll be your second formal night.

6 freestyle machines if memory serves. 2 at sorrentos, 2 at mini bites and 2 in the jammer.

There will be two formal nights for you, and the second formal night will have the "free" lobster.

For Coke Freestyle machine infio. see this: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2584370