Lowest price on Deluxe Drink package...Harmony

mtnat

We just booked for November 2018 on HOS. From everything I’ve read, it looks like there are often promotions available for the deluxe drink package if purchased before sailing.

If you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay? I believe it’s either 20% or 25% off now and I’m trying to figure out if there could be a potentially better discount in the future. We aren’t traveling for months so I know I don’t need to be in a rush...just trying to get my ducks in a row so I don’t miss a good deal.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Don't look at the percentage discounts, they are just BS numbers Royal pulls out of you know where.

Look at the bottom line cost. I've seen the Deluxe package as low as $38, most often around $44.

We paid $44 a day and that was the lowest offered. Just know you can cancel the drink package and rebuy it if the price goes lower. Don,t let it go up on you. So any sell at all buy it now and just keep checking it. Have a toast it if goes up

Don't look at the percentage discounts, they are just BS numbers Royal pulls out of you know where.

Look at the bottom line cost. I've seen the Deluxe package as low as $38, most often around $44.

That’s exactly the information that I was looking for! Thanks. $55 is a bit much, but $38 really isn’t bad.

I waited on buying for my wife on Allure, it was $45 for like 3 months, then it went up to $50 (before we decided) and has not gone back down since (been 2 months). I would buy it now if you know (or are at least reasonably sure) you are going to get it, and then you can cancel if it goes lower, or you decide not to use it.

We sail HOTS in March. Best rate so far is $45pp/pd. That plus the 18% prepaid gratuity, it's $372 for a 7 day cruise. A fair price in our analysis. I don't expect to see a better rate. We did get $38pp/pd on Adventure OTS last year, but I think the sub $40 days are gone.

(all USD)

I need to get 2 drink packages and 4 voom packages (our room comes with 2 soda packages that we are using for our boys).

Do you find that the drink + voom promos end up being better than the drink only & voom only promos?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I need to get 2 drink packages and 4 voom packages (our room comes with 2 soda packages that we are using for our boys).

Do you find that the drink + voom promos end up being better than the drink only & voom only promos?

You will have to run the numbers each way, the promos are changing constantly.

Remember, if you purchase and later see a better deal, you can cancel and re-order.

For our Adventure sailing next month, the promo is the deluxe drink package plus voom for one person at a price of $52 plus grat. You can also separately purchase voom for two devices for $22.

Each sailing is different and they tend to be all over the board. You will have to see what is offered in cruise planner for your sailing. Good luck!

You will have to run the numbers each way, the promos are changing constantly.

Remember, if you purchase and later see a better deal, you can cancel and re-order.

Is it easy to cancel and re-book?

Yes, quite easy to cancel and re-book online or by phone. We did ours twice (as the price dropped). I did have to call in to re-book the last one (as we wanted one deluxe package and one with deluxe + voom). They do not give the choice to pick one of each on the website.

• 7 months later...
We just booked for November 2018 on HOS. From everything I’ve read, it looks like there are often promotions available for the deluxe drink package if purchased before sailing.

If you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay? I believe it’s either 20% or 25% off now and I’m trying to figure out if there could be a potentially better discount in the future. We aren’t traveling for months so I know I don’t need to be in a rush...just trying to get my ducks in a row so I don’t miss a good deal.

Thanks!

Hi, By chance are you doing all the Thankgiving (18th to 25th) cruise. If so, I am too. They just ended a 30% off on the beverage packages. The deluxe was $45 plus gratuities. The non-alcoholic was $18 plus grat.

Your best bet is to book whatever discount you get now and you can always cancel and re-order if a better deal shows up. Cancellation is free up until the day before the cruise.

Happy cruising.....when the time get there.