Carnival Conquest CD-Peter McGarth & Theme Nights ??

Anyone have any information on Peter McGarth as a CD. We have him on Carnival Conquest in April but I can't find any info on him.

Also wondering if anyone has been on Conquest recently and remembers if they had any theme nights- ie. White Party (everyone dresses in white); 80' Dance party (80's music and people dressed in 80's attire). We had theme nights on Vista, not sure if Conquest does the same thing.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy Sailing!

We were on Conquest this Thanksgiving and I don’t remember any theme nights. It was a 6 night so maybe a longer cruise might have theme nights.

Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you- this is also a 6 night- Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk & Amber Cove are our ports of call.

We were on Conquest this Thanksgiving and I don’t remember any theme nights. It was a 6 night so maybe a longer cruise might have theme nights.

Have a great cruise!

Do you remember if you had a Captains Ball, it's supposed to be a masquerade ball where they provide you with an email prior to boarding with info on what to wear? On another social media site someone currently onboard gave this info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We didn’t receive any email regarding a “Captains Ball” (that sounds like fun!) but maybe that’s a Platinum and above activity? Hope you can find out more info about this[emoji16]

I found out the person was actually talking about Cruise elegent night....guessing he has never taken a Carnival cruise before. So no theme nights on Conquest. [emoji17]

• 4 weeks later...
I will be on the March 3 cruise with PETER Mc GARTH. How did you like him? Did he do a theme night?
We don't go on Conquest until April 8.....so I cannot advise you whether he's good or not. I can tell you that from what I've read about Conquest, there are no theme nights.

Yeah I just got off a sailing with him as CD, he's the first CD I've ever actually remembered. You'll love his BYEEEEs at the end of every PA system announcement he makes. He also has custom shirts done up.

Yeah I just got off a sailing with him as CD, he's the first CD I've ever actually remembered. You'll love his BYEEEEs at the end of every PA system announcement he makes. He also has custom shirts done up.

Did he do any theme parties? (White Party or 80s night)

Thanks!

• 6 months later...
Anyone have any information on Peter McGarth as a CD. We have him on Carnival Conquest in April but I can't find any info on him.

Also wondering if anyone has been on Conquest recently and remembers if they had any theme nights- ie. White Party (everyone dresses in white); 80' Dance party (80's music and people dressed in 80's attire). We had theme nights on Vista, not sure if Conquest does the same thing.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy Sailing!

HI! Wondering how you found Peter McGarth to be as your CD? We have him as our CD on the Conquest sailing Dec.2, 2018 (6 day sailing -to the same ports as you, I believe). Any theme nights? From this thread, I'm guessing not... :(:(:(