Cagneys steakhouse on ncl gem

CSRAJ81

Sailed on the BREAKAWAY last year and ate in Cagneys a few times, we had a steak which was called the TOMAHAWK which was one of the best meals i ever had, sailing in March on the GEM but i do not see this TOMAHAWK STEAK on the menu for CAGNEYS on this ship, anyone know if the have it??:confused:(yn):ship:

Sailed on the BREAKAWAY last year and ate in Cagneys a few times, we had a steak which was called the TOMAHAWK which was one of the best meals i ever had, sailing in March on the GEM but i do not see this TOMAHAWK STEAK on the menu for CAGNEYS on this ship, anyone know if the have it??:confused:(yn):ship:

From other posts, seems like they have done away with the Tomahawk ribeye and other larger cut steaks fleet wide.

We were on the Gem in October. It was off the menu.

Recently, on the Escape, I went to Headliners immediately upon boarding to make some reservations, and the tomahawk was on the menu. The next day they had a table set up outside Le Bistro, and again the tomahawk was featured. The next night I went for dinner at Cagney's, and sadly it was gone. I inquired with the F&B manager, and he assured me that it was no longer available, and that their are apparently a couple of "rogue menus" floating around. He thanked me for informing him, and said he would track down the errant menus and dispose of them...

Try asking. You might be surprised, just like no more lox in the buffet. If you don't see it, ask. Sometimes a helpful attendant will get you some.

They just can't make a tomahawk ribeye appear out of nowhere. They haven't had it on the menu for some months now. It's not like they have some sitting around just waiting for someone to ask for it.

The tomahawk served at Cagney's was no mere bone in ribeye... It was a 32 oz bone in ribeye, much larger than whats currently offered...

Just because it was more meat than you should eat in a week does not mean that it is anything more than a bone in ribeye, albeit huge.

Just because it was more meat than you should eat in a week does not mean that it is anything more than a bone in ribeye, albeit huge.

Who goes on a cruise to eat what they should be eating, or drink as much as they should be drinking.