Laundry rooms on Splendour Of The Seas?

Michigan USA
1,006 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Originally posted by treasure4two
Laundry rooms on Splendour Of The Seas? Thank you.
In a word "NO".
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Debra

Save

Sav
Central Illinois
130,959 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Most recent laundry price list I could find is in this post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showp...postcount=3813
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Jewel, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager
Central Illinois
130,959 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Thank you all!
You're welcome.

I forget to mention that there is usually a "wash & fold" special that comes around mid-cruise. This is a bag in which you can stuff things like underwear, socks, shorts, t-shirts, etc., all you can stuff for $30. I would not put anything delicate in this bag.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Jewel, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager
Charlotte,NC
2,968 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Originally posted by clarea
You're welcome.

I forget to mention that there is usually a "wash & fold" special that comes around mid-cruise. This is a bag in which you can stuff things like underwear, socks, shorts, t-shirts, etc., all you can stuff for $30. I would not put anything delicate in this bag.

Good idea-thank you!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Ron and Donna Jean
Merion, Pennsylvania
62,286 Posts
Joined Oct 2003
Originally posted by clarea
You're welcome.

Good idea-thank you!
Unless they change the pricing on Splendour cruises, the "special" is $30.