Oasis Coastal Kitchen Menus

halfapair

Hello,

DH & I will be on the Oasis for Christmas. We do have reservations at some of the Specialty restos, but would like to try the Coastal Kitchen for dinner some nights.

Does anyone have a link to the current menus for the Oasis CK? I would love to see what is offered on various nights.

We will be on an 8-Day sailing starting on Dec. 23rd.

Thank you,

Susan

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the Oasis yesterday and ate at Coastal Kitchen 4 of the 7 nights. We really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I can't help with the menus. There was always at least one beef/steak, chicken, or fish item on the menu. We rated the food very good there.

Just off the Oasis yesterday and ate at Coastal Kitchen 4 of the 7 nights. We really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I can't help with the menus. There was always at least one beef/steak, chicken, or fish item on the menu. We rated the food very good there.

Different menus every night?

Different menus every night?

Three menus.

On a 7-nighter: One menu the first two nights, another the next three nights, then another the final two nights.

Is Coastal kitchen just for suite guests?

Sent from my KFTHWA using Tapatalk HD

Grand suite & up plus Pinnacles for any meal. Junior suites for dinner.

Three menus.

On a 7-nighter: One menu the first two nights, another the next three nights, then another the final two nights. ...

Thanks Carol. So they have added one menu since our last cruise on Oasis when they had the Harvest and Vineyard menus.

• 1 month later...
Can you order an appetizer and a salad in CK prior to the entree?

Why not, it is treated just like the MDR. Order multiple appetizers and entrees.

I did that a few nights when I couldn't decide on one thing or another.

I'm confused, I thought there was only 3 dinner menus, but the genie sent me 9. Along with all the specialty restaurant menus? Has anyone just recently got off of the Oasis that can confirm?

He also suggested that we eat in the specialty restaurants most nights, and scheduled us for only 2 or 3 nights in CK.

He also suggested that we eat in the specialty restaurants most nights, and scheduled us for only 2 or 3 nights in CK.

The cynic in my thinks this is to encourage you to eat at the up-charge restaurants. However, I will say that we enjoyed some of them on our December Oasis cruise.

The cynic in my thinks this is to encourage you to eat at the up-charge restaurants. However, I will say that we enjoyed some of them on our December Oasis cruise.

If she has a Genie, she is in Star Class. Specialty restaurants are part of the package, no charge.

So your cynical theory doesn't work in this case. ;)

So question.. My in laws have a suite..Can you reserve dinner anywhere before boarding or just once on board? Also, can other family members join them if they are not in a suite?

Thanks for your help..Boarding Harmony in March.. :)

Edited by chellecruise12