horizon / Vista Aft Wrap Vs Havanna Cabana

Yes 6th does, but 7 (and up) don't I believe. OP is talking about one on Deck 9. So I think it is sans sofa.

Got it....phew, I thought we were going to have our first fight....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Other than interior design, any difference between Havana wrap and standard wrap?

No, just the access to the Havana area. Harold had the Havana Aft Wrap on deck 7 on Vista when we all went and it had the bed facing the windows which was better than on Glory.

One of my cruising friends just got back from Vista and they had a Havana Suite. They always get Aft Wraps on the Conquest Class and they prefer the Aft Wrap hands down. They currently have a Havana Aft Wrap booked on Horizon but aren't sure they're going to stay on that cruise. She wasn't impressed with the closeness of the neighbors and that whole thing. I think we are a lot alike.

No, just the access to the Havana area. Harold had the Havana Aft Wrap on deck 7 on Vista when we all went and it had the bed facing the windows which was better than on Glory.

One of my cruising friends just got back from Vista and they had a Havana Suite. They always get Aft Wraps on the Conquest Class and they prefer the Aft Wrap hands down. They currently have a Havana Aft Wrap booked on Horizon but aren't sure they're going to stay on that cruise. She wasn't impressed with the closeness of the neighbors and that whole thing. I think we are a lot alike.

I'm gonna have to try the wrap on the Vista. I wasn't impressed with the standard aft balcony on the Pride. It was always in complete direct sunlight and I wasn't a big fan of that. Even with the sun screen curtain closed I felt that it increased the temp in the cabin by like 10 degrees. I did like the room and balcony size of the wrap and have wanted to try one. I'm thinking of booking the Vista next year and will try to book the Havana wrap.

I'm gonna have to try the wrap on the Vista. I wasn't impressed with the standard aft balcony on the Pride. It was always in complete direct sunlight and I wasn't a big fan of that. Even with the sun screen curtain closed I felt that it increased the temp in the cabin by like 10 degrees. I did like the room and balcony size of the wrap and have wanted to try one. I'm thinking of booking the Vista next year and will try to book the Havana wrap.

Make sure it's a Havana one, though. You couldn't pay me to go on that ship again in a non Havana cabin of some sort. Inside would be just fine.

What'd you like best about the Havana, Tiff?

On a side note, we need to post for cruisers on the east coast to meet in Virginia again. Same place for dinner sounds good to me! :D

Being able to lay in the sun on a comfy lounger without having to fight for one and enjoying the peace and quiet. It was truly heaven.

Yes! That would be great. Maybe we can arrange something soon! I'm going on Glory in October. Maybe you should too!

Being able to lay in the sun on a comfy lounger without having to fight for one and enjoying the peace and quiet. It was truly heaven.

Yes! That would be great. Maybe we can arrange something soon! I'm going on Glory in October. Maybe you should too!

Where's she leaving out of?

• 1 month later...