Msc voyager black for crown & anchor

Hi Cruiser;

I applied to MSC and got a Voyagers Club Black card. Has anyone got theirs and cruised MSC and can you relate your experience. Were you treated the same as their Black card holders and how were your benefits? Thanks in advance for any info you can give. Bob

Hi Cruiser;

I applied to MSC and got a Voyagers Club Black card. Has anyone got theirs and cruised MSC and can you relate your experience. Were you treated the same as their Black card holders and how were your benefits? Thanks in advance for any info you can give. Bob

We are Diamond on Royal and received black card and have since cruised MSC twice.

We received 5% off booking price. There was a priority line at check in for Black Card so we skipped most of the line. Each card holder received their own set of perks; so we got two spa thermal passes, two bottles of champagne, two chocolate ships. We were invited to 2 or 3 free cocktail parties. Two specialty dinners for 2 (We went to steakhouse all times, did not try Galaxy). They deliver a gift, robes, slippers, fruit bowl, etc. Every day there was something else delivered to the cabin. You also get priority early OR late disembarkation (can spend more time in your room final morning).

Took a few days to get the status matched but since then have not had any issue at all receiving perks or using our cards. You have to cruise once every 3 years to maintain the card status.

It was nice to get a discount even on an interior cabin, and I especially liked the specialty dining perk; i found it more valuable than RCI's Diamond Lounge drinks just from a cost perspective (for us), though for some the value could be tilted the other way. RCI never gave me a free specialty dinner; the best you get is BOGO at D+.

It's a great marketing program, for sure. It helped sway me to try MSC and it sure helps make the decision easier to go back. There may have been some other small perks or benefits I am missing out on or did not take advantage of. I don't imagine we were treated any differently than any other person onboard. that is one thing I liked; the use of the perks were discrete and I did not feel like I stood out as better or less than anyone else.