Abu Dhabi cruise port services

RTLS

Checking out the facilities at the Abu Dhabi port, I see that that there is a duty free store.. Would anyone know if it's possible to access that store before boarding our Celebrity cruise that will be departing from Abu Dhabi.

Checking out the facilities at the Abu Dhabi port, I see that that there is a duty free store.. Would anyone know if it's possible to access that store before boarding our Celebrity cruise that will be departing from Abu Dhabi.

I would think so. It is a modern structure -- huge and clean and very efficient at least on disembarkation 2017. I am not sure if you could get into store but I suggest that you google Abu Dhabi cruise port and see what it says.

I would think so. It is a modern structure -- huge and clean and very efficient at least on disembarkation 2017. I am not sure if you could get into store but I suggest that you google Abu Dhabi cruise port and see what it says.

Thanks for the reply.

I had googled the cruise port before I posted which is why I know that there is a duty free store. Unfortunately I can't see a map of the terminal that might tell me where it's located so that I could figure out whether it's possible to shop there before boarding

• 5 weeks later...

There are shops before and after check-in, but I don't know which one you are referring to. They all sold scarves, women's clothes, dates and candy, and miscellaneous souvenirs. However, this was in the large terminal hall our ships used. Later I saw that another ship was docked in front of a different terminal.