Carnival Dream Steakhouse Dining Question

Queenb559

We are trying to decide which night to do the Steakhouse dining. We don't want to miss out on a great menu from the dining room though. Does anyone have photos of the current menus and what days those were served? We don't want to miss the lobster for sure.

On my recent cruise lobster night was first formal night (first sea day). Word on the ship from people who did the steakhouse was "save your money, just order the flat iron in MDR". I did not go to steakhouse, but can vouch that MDR food was pretty decent.

We did the last night of our Thanksgiving cruise. VERY good and worth the $35 upcharge. It seems the "best" food is served in the MDR on formal nights, so you don't want to schedule your Steakhouse night on one of those evenings.

Our dinner in the Steakhouse was very good and the service was spectacular. Took a little over 2 hours, but it was time well spent.

On my recent cruise lobster night was first formal night (first sea day). Word on the ship from people who did the steakhouse was "save your money, just order the flat iron in MDR". I did not go to steakhouse, but can vouch that MDR food was pretty decent.

Word from what people? People, including myself love the steakhouse. BTW the Steakhouse serves a Wagu Flatiron, not my favorite cut of meat. The N.Y., Rib eye and Filet are too die for. Both the onion soup and lobster bisque are outstanding. The Steakhouse charbroils their steaks the MDR bakes them on sheet pans. There really is no comparison, the Steakhouse is far superior to the MDR

Word from what people? People, including myself love the steakhouse. BTW the Steakhouse serves a Wagu Flatiron, not my favorite cut of meat. The N.Y., Rib eye and Filet are too die for. Both the onion soup and lobster bisque are outstanding. The Steakhouse charbroils their steaks the MDR bakes them on sheet pans. There really is no comparison, the Steakhouse is far superior to the MDR

Two different couples we had breakfast with who were Platinum cruisers. One of our dinner companion couples. A lovely Irish couple we met in the hot tub.

Maybe I did miss out on an outstanding meal, but I certainly wasn't sad about MDR meals.