Norwegian Escape May 2018

kattlinx13

Sooooo I have a balcony room on the Escape- room # 13130. I think this is a forward room. Cat BE. I originally had an inside and changed to the cheapest balcony. The room is 13 rooms away from front. I am getting worried about feeling everything. There are other rooms towards the back as well. What is everyone’s thoughts to where i should get the room? There is also a disability room- 12882. Is this room primarily for wheelchairs? Coming up as the recommended room. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok thanks. The room we are in now is 13130 and it’s only 13 rooms back from the front. Just nervous

if you are on the may 13 cruise, you can always go down to my cabin on deck 5 :cool:

i love the lower decks, more quiet down there and you feel less movement.

I am prone to motion sickness, be it in a car or on an amusement park ride, so I get seasick easily. I read about a product on this site that really helps - It's called Quease Ease. It's inexpensive, under $15, and all natural oils that you sniff. I think you'll be fine where your cabin is located but mention it as a "just in case" We were pretty far forward and high on our last Escape cruise and had one rocky day - the Quease Ease worked in minutes.

Enjoy your cruise -- the Escape is a wonderful ship!

We were in 15262 on the escape in June - it is so big that we never felts anything, other than one day where we sailed through a storm...and it was very little in pretty large seas. I cannot compliment this ship more! We’re taking another cruise this June and tried to get in her again because we liked it so much, but there wasn’t an itinerary we wanted. One of the folks that we met through cruise critic had a wife who gets motion sickness and she did not the entire week!!!