Pride of America Soda?

Mineu

Can anyone tell me where we can get a Diet Coke onboard-aside from meals? Is there a drink station? I asked the NCL rep and he just said at the buffets? Also, any additional tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Coca Cola products are not available on NCL ships - exclusive contract with Pepsi.

For a Diet Pepsi go to any bar - not available in at the Buffet but you

can bring a beverage from any bar to the Buffet.

Note unless you have the UBP there will be charge for the drink !

Your in-cabin mini fridge would have the Diet Pepsi in cans (with service charge

UBP does not apply here).

Can anyone tell me where we can get a Diet Coke onboard-aside from meals? Is there a drink station? I asked the NCL rep and he just said at the buffets? Also, any additional tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

The bars have fountain Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Diet Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, Ginger Ale. I think that's it. At one of the bars in the buffet they had cans that they would pour into a glass. Like the airlines, you can't have the can most of the time.

Well, my husband will be happy. Might be just the incentive I need to quit-lol!

Is the UBP a beverage package? We're booked in a suite, would we need to add that? Thanks for the replys!

You are in port every day (and some nights). Drink as much as you can on shore to hold you through the night.

Is the UBP a beverage package? We're booked in a suite, would we need to add that? Thanks for the replys!

Yes the UBP (Ultimate Beverage Package) is a beverage package.

You are in a full suite - the UBP is complimentary "BUT" there will be a gratuity charge.

Other complimentary adds are the Specialty Dining Package (SDP) Free Wi-Fi and Shore Excursion credits

Yes the UBP (Ultimate Beverage Package) is a beverage package.

You are in a full suite - the UBP is complimentary "BUT" there will be a gratuity charge.

Other complimentary adds are the Specialty Dining Package (SDP) Free Wi-Fi and Shore Excursion credits

This is exciting news! They mentioned the free gratuity, port excursion credit, and specialty dining. Didn't know about UBP or wifi. Not sure if that will make up for the lack of Diet Coke though...

Pride of America doesn't have the UBP available due to Hawaiian law that prohibits selling "an unlimited quantity of liquor during any set period of time for a fixed price."

I'm not sure if any non-alcohol packages are offered.

Pride of America doesn't have the UBP available due to Hawaiian law that prohibits selling "an unlimited quantity of liquor during any set period of time for a fixed price."

I'm not sure if any non-alcohol packages are offered.

Thank you for the correction on that !

I missed the Hawaiian liquor laws and the POA staring me right in the face answer !

You can still buy a drink on the ship but no package liquor programs.

I believe that wine and champagne are not unduly affected by the liquor laws.

This still does not affect the dispensing of (PEPSI) sodas on the ship.

Thank you for the correction on that !

I missed the Hawaiian liquor laws and the POA staring me right in the face answer !

You can still buy a drink on the ship but no package liquor programs.

I believe that wine and champagne are not unduly affected by the liquor laws.

This still does not affect the dispensing of (PEPSI) sodas on the ship.

Really confused now as I'm booked onto 31 March sailing and I have the UBP added to my booking I was told by the rep that includes all drinks and cocktails up to a value of $15 per drink. Why would they sell and let me book this package if it isn't available. Also can you get Sprite Zero or 7up free on board please. Thnaks

Really confused now as I'm booked onto 31 March sailing and I have the UBP added to my booking I was told by the rep that includes all drinks and cocktails up to a value of $15 per drink. Why would they sell and let me book this package if it isn't available. Also can you get Sprite Zero or 7up free on board please. Thnaks

Where are you from?

I'm fromt he UK, does that make a difference then

Yes it does. We get the UBP on the Pride of America.

I'll be interested to hear your experience. You will find that you and a few other people have the UBP (at no extra charge) whilst the majority of people onboard won't even have it as an option to purchase. People will be jealous :)

You may also find that it causes some confusion, as it isn't usually available on the UBP. Hopefully they will have got used to it by now.

Coca Cola products are not available on NCL ships - exclusive contract with Pepsi.

For a Diet Pepsi go to any bar - not available in at the Buffet but you

can bring a beverage from any bar to the Buffet.

Note unless you have the UBP there will be charge for the drink !

Your in-cabin mini fridge would have the Diet Pepsi in cans (with service charge

UBP does not apply here).

That is NOT true. The POA has bar area (not the impromptu type like on some of the older ships) in the buffet just before the kids seating area. They had soda there. That was the one area where we ran into a grumpy employee.

Are you sailing POA? No NCL ships havve Sprite Zero or 7up. DIet Sierra Mist is closest you will get.

Which suite? Some categories (OS and DOS) include water and soda free in the room.

Yes it does. We get the UBP on the Pride of America.

I'll be interested to hear your experience. You will find that you and a few other people have the UBP (at no extra charge) whilst the majority of people onboard won't even have it as an option to purchase. People will be jealous :)

You may also find that it causes some confusion, as it isn't usually available on the UBP. Hopefully they will have got used to it by now.

Thanks for this info, hopefully they have a system to clearly show who has it and hasn't, can't belive it isn't offered to everyone, realise we are lucky, should save us a lot of $

• 1 month later...