What is next door to *329 cabin on Oasis?

We are booked in 9329 on Oasis and on the deck plans there is a space at the end of the hall. Just curious what that is. I know the climbing wall is at the end but just wondering if we are going to be hearing noise from a work room of some kind. Not that it would ruin my cruise, I'm just curious ;p Any one have pics of the end of these halls? Are there windows at the end or does it just dead end into a wall? I have never sailed on a ship this big and I am super excited and want to learn all I can about her before we sail. TIA!

We are booked in 9329 on Oasis and on the deck plans there is a space at the end of the hall. Just curious what that is. I know the climbing wall is at the end but just wondering if we are going to be hearing noise from a work room of some kind. Not that it would ruin my cruise, I'm just curious ;p Any one have pics of the end of these halls? Are there windows at the end or does it just dead end into a wall? I have never sailed on a ship this big and I am super excited and want to learn all I can about her before we sail. TIA!

Found this video on youtube.

Have you looked for videos for 9729? Since there are two rockwalls, that side might have a similar situation at the end of the corridor. I did find this video for Harmony, though Harmony is not identical to Oasis and Allure. The woman walks down the corridor and you can see a door at the end.

Its only the rock wall, there may be a chase there for wiring for the show lighting but no service area that will cause noise. On deck 12 or 14 there is a control room with spotlights for the aqua show, but nothing on deck 9. We were in 11330 and had no issues.