[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:47 PM.
IL
4,508 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Originally posted by margord
I honestly do not remember having a problem on Oasis with the balcony door. When we were on the Oasis we had 3 cabins next to each other with daughter and son-in-law and friends so we had them open the balconies so it was like having one great big balcony. We were out there a lot chatting so I think I would have noticed.

Marilee
Marilee,

Our friends didn't have the problem you had with your air conditioning when they went on their balcony on the Allure. She said she would definitely have noticed as they were out there alot.

Donna
IL
4,508 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Sue, I am so looking forward to seeing you and Ian again. It is so exciting to me when I travel thousands of miles and get to see good friends.
Marilee
Lucky you. Wish I was going too!
IL
4,508 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Good Morning,

It's Monday and I sure could have slept in this morning. It's raining and I just did not want to get out of bed.

Marilee
Good Morning to you too! It's raining here too. Bad day for it as I have so much running around to do.

Donna
IL
4,508 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Marilee,

Just wondering where you stayed when you were in Venice? Would you recommend it or any other place or location?

Donna
Maryland
14,367 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Originally posted by Solara
Marilee,

Our friends didn't have the problem you had with your air conditioning when they went on their balcony on the Allure. She said she would definitely have noticed as they were out there alot.

Donna
Isn't that interesting. It was defniately warm and when we called they said the door had to be locked. Heck, did I choose the only room with that feature?

Marilee
Maryland
14,367 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Marilee,

Just wondering where you stayed when you were in Venice? Would you recommend it or any other place or location?

Donna
I know I answered this for you but I can honestly say there probably isn't a bad location in Venice. All of it was so beautiful. The guide books say part of the fun is getting lost in all the little alley ways. I must say it was easy to do but we always found our way back with no problem. By staying near St. Marks there were signs most everywhere point the way.

Marilee
IL
4,508 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Isn't that interesting. It was defniately warm and when we called they said the door had to be locked. Heck, did I choose the only room with that feature?

Marilee
Does kind of make you wonder doesn't it.

Donna
IL
4,508 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
I know I answered this for you but I can honestly say there probably isn't a bad location in Venice. All of it was so beautiful. The guide books say part of the fun is getting lost in all the little alley ways. I must say it was easy to do but we always found our way back with no problem. By staying near St. Marks there were signs most everywhere point the way.

Marilee
I'm still trying to decide where to stay. So many choices.

Donna
Maryland
14,367 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
I'm still trying to decide where to stay. So many choices.

Donna
You are going to love Venice. What month is the sailing? We were there the end of September into Otober and the weather was perfect. And, believe it or not the humidty was almost non-existent.

Marilee
London, England
834 Posts
Joined May 2006
Hi Everyone

been so busy had no time to post so just caught up on everything,,,

Donna when are you off to Venice,,, it is the most amazing place, we were there some years ago and stayed at the Hotel Rialto which is right by the Rialto bridge,,, to be honest I cant remember what the hotel was like,,, but we always found our way back to it. You will have a brilliant time.

Marilee - how is the new grandchild,,,,, and where are the pictures......what sort of grandma are you,,, you should be posting them all the time.... I did...

Marilee and Marilee,,,, we are both so looking forward to your visit and still trying to decide what to do ... depends on the weather a bit... at the moment it is like winter here,,, rain, wind and very cold. I think the summer has missed us this year.

Well wedding preparations are in hand... I think I told you all the date is 10 Feb 2013.... The ceremony, hall, caterer, band, photographer are all booked..... now for the invitations and the cars,,, and of course my dress. Hayley chose her dress a couple of weeks ago - she looked amazing and of course I cried...... well thats what us mums do isnt it. Now for the bridesmaid dresses... what fun......

We are off to the Italian Lakes 7 July for one week and will definitely need the rest and some sun,, I have almost forgotten what it looks like.

well as I am at work better get on and so some.

Love to you all and hope everyone is well.
Sue
xxxxx
IL
4,508 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Originally posted by Latimer
Hi Everyone

been so busy had no time to post so just caught up on everything,,,

Donna when are you off to Venice,,, it is the most amazing place, we were there some years ago and stayed at the Hotel Rialto which is right by the Rialto bridge,,, to be honest I cant remember what the hotel was like,,, but we always found our way back to it. You will have a brilliant time.

Marilee - how is the new grandchild,,,,, and where are the pictures......what sort of grandma are you,,, you should be posting them all the time.... I did...

Marilee and Marilee,,,, we are both so looking forward to your visit and still trying to decide what to do ... depends on the weather a bit... at the moment it is like winter here,,, rain, wind and very cold. I think the summer has missed us this year.

Well wedding preparations are in hand... I think I told you all the date is 10 Feb 2013.... The ceremony, hall, caterer, band, photographer are all booked..... now for the invitations and the cars,,, and of course my dress. Hayley chose her dress a couple of weeks ago - she looked amazing and of course I cried...... well thats what us mums do isnt it. Now for the bridesmaid dresses... what fun......

We are off to the Italian Lakes 7 July for one week and will definitely need the rest and some sun,, I have almost forgotten what it looks like.

well as I am at work better get on and so some.

Love to you all and hope everyone is well.
Sue
xxxxx
Hi Sue,

Sorry it took so long to answer this. Just been super busy. Getting anxious for the new granddaughter to arrive in July!

We aren't going to be in Venice until October 2013. We are sailing on the new Royal Princess maiden transatlantic voyage. I'm super excited about that but it's still a long way off.

I'm sure the wedding preparations are moving along. It will be here before you know it. Did you decide on the bridesmaid dresses?

What is Italian Lakes? I'm sure whatever it is you will have a wonderful vacation.

Marilee & Marilee, Enjoy your British Isle cruise & you time with Sue & Ian. Wish we were going to.

Take care, Donna