Solstice Aqua Cabin — concerned about sound

MsKatKong

Out of these would anyone suggest the best one or two? :confused: Mostly concerned about noise from the deck above (gym/spa/restroom) but also curious just where that spiral staircase comes out? Is it right outside one of the cabin doors? #1504, #1506, #1508, #1516, #1519, #1523, there are also a few past this; but I think that starts to become an area under the pool. Thanks! :)

I would not go further aft than 1523 because I've heard that being under the Spa Cafe can be quite noisy. All of port cabins you've listed here are under Persian Gardens or the Acupuncture rooms so there should not be much noise to consider. The starboard cabins you've listed are under the treadmills so that could be bothersome in the early morning. Our preferred cabins on S-Class ships are 1540 to 1548. There's no noise and they're conveniently located.

Out of these would anyone suggest the best one or two? :confused: Mostly concerned about noise from the deck above (gym/spa/restroom) but also curious just where that spiral staircase comes out? Is it right outside one of the cabin doors? #1504, #1506, #1508, #1516, #1519, #1523, there are also a few past this; but I think that starts to become an area under the pool. Thanks! :)

I recommend that you go to cruisedeckplans.com, it's a free TA website with all cruise lines/ships. You can overlay one deck onto another and see exactly what the cabin numbers listed are below and make the decision that works best for you. Keep in mind that cabins located directly under the gym will be noisier since many people utilize it for early workouts on treadmills etc. Also, the cabins below the OVC will have more noise. The Aqua Spa Café will also (although less than OVC) have morning noise with breakfast and lunch preps.

I would go with 1519 or 1523 for the reasons 2theship mentioned. The spiral staircase is in an interior hallway so it would not impact you.

We were in 1529 recently and it was very quIet.

Thank you! From my overnight studies I am actually down to those two cabins, now I guess eenie menie minie mo?! :D

The 1530's portside are very quiet because they are under the acupuncture place. You can't get to the spiral staircase from that side of the ship, only the starboard side, so it does not impact you at all.

Thank you! The staircase looked like it’s only accessible from the starboard side but I would never assume anything from the layouts on the celebrity site. This small amount of info helped a lot! 👍🏻

We‘ve been in 1523 on Solstice and it was absolutely silent

Thank you for saying this! I’m an up late and dance person, but also a sleep-in on daze I can person! I also saw a doc of cabins and that number seems to get solid reviews, more than 1519 even, tho that’s maybe just who’s posting.

Thank you for helping me make a choice I always dwell on go easier, we have not done Aqua yet so I want it to be a great experience.

Happy sailing!

Anyone stayed in 1619? I think it might be quieter as it’s exactly over the gardens as 1623 is over the spa and the doorway to the gardens. And the site with the layouts and floors top/bottom was very helpful! Thanks.