2016 Norwegian Drink and Cocktail Prices

Smitty74

I've scoured CC and cruise blogger sites to find an up-to-date NCL wine list. The only one I've seen is dated 2015. Frankly, it's depressing. Does anyone know whether the Cellars offers more than eight (mediocre) whites and eight (mediocre) reds by the glass?

As it is, I've bought a good bottle of St Emilien, and will buy a good Champagne to bring on the cruise. Even with the exorbitant $15 corkage fee per bottle, both will be cheaper (and better) than the offerings I've seen. Yes, I saw that Escape carries Veuve Cliquot, but the widow is way overpriced on board!

We had this perk on a different line with a lower threshold on the top but still found we used it more than expected. It was during the summer and picking up a liter bottle of water a couple times a day to take on shore excursions helped make it worthwhile. I think our top usage was 2 waters, an fancy coffee at breakfast, A sangria or beer at lunch, two wines with dinner and a couple beers or cocktails in the evening.. But usually it was less. I think we averaged about $35 worth a day. And that line had no single malts withing the limits!

On NCL, water is not included in the UBP so don't include that in your figuring.

Hi. Just traveled on The Gem October 7-14. I have 3 bar menu pix but have no idea how to upload them. I tried 2x. Oh well. This was our first cruise. The drinks were wonderful! Rarely do you get top shelf anyplace nowadays. Perfect margaritas at o’Sheehans bar were, well, perfect. Lol. Martini bar one of my favs was Rum Cake. Lemon drops were very good at the spinnaker lounge. BBC’s were yummy! They will make pretty much anything for you. They always tell you if there will be a charge as I did have a few $17.95 drinks. Also if you leave from NYC there is a port tax on drinks until you leave the harbor but it’s like a dollar or so. And if you want doubles order them ;).

• 6 months later...

Newbe post!

Its been 2 years since I've been with ncl. Last time they had different cocktails,. I was looking forward to a few Godfathers. Ill just have to order scotch and ammereto and pour them in the same glass! Ps anyone know what the Star entertainment is like. On Epic they had Siglo who were great. Worth travelling on Epic for!

Newbe post!

Its been 2 years since I've been with ncl. Last time they had different cocktails,. I was looking forward to a few Godfathers. Ill just have to order scotch and ammereto and pour them in the same glass! Ps anyone know what the Star entertainment is like. On Epic they had Siglo who were great. Worth travelling on Epic for!

Welcome to CC.

It is best not to post to 2 year old threads. People start reading it and get confused because the information is way out of date.

fc1536e6baa0973ae9eadb7f8676fe71.jpg

a0932d3fb9763ff1968a7289dfd71669.jpg

5c1c2560716975f9f1f5729244c41ffb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I miss so much this drinks!!!! LOL.

The beverage package come soooooo UP to my expectations!!!!

Almost every drinks were included, and the drinks that custs more than U$15 I needed to pay only the diference of the price.

In the 6th floor, near to ice bar there is a mojito's bar (I didn't remember the name), but the mojitos was delicious!

The Rebelious Fish and the Mango Meltdown was my favorite too. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: