Does C3 cabin have infinite balcony?

floralscent

Hi.

New to Celebrity and looking at Edge for 2019. Can anyone please tell me is an Infinite balcony an actual balcony?

Can I open my sliding door and walk outside and sit on the balcony?

I'm on X site but I'm not understanding if this is an "regular" balcony where I can sit and feel the ocean breeze (or heat LOL).

Thank you.

Yes, Infinity balconies are actual balconies. The full-width window opens from the top down to railing level. The folding doors which seperate the balcony area from the main cabin can be folded back completely, giving you use of the entire space.

Hi.

New to Celebrity and looking at Edge for 2019. Can anyone please tell me is an Infinite balcony an actual balcony?

I'm on X site but I'm not understanding if this is an "regular" balcony where I can sit and feel the ocean breeze (or heat LOL).

Thank you.

Go on you tube and you can see a infinite balcony. We are really looking forward to the stateroom as it give you more room in the stateroom when the internal doors are open joining the balcony to the cabin, or a covered balcony when you wish to us it as a more traditional balcony. We prefer a covered balcony as if it is raining or very sunny you can still enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi.

Thank you.

Have a look here :-

They look very enclosed to me. You'll not feel the ocean breeze like you will on a traditional balcony as you can see from the video.

Have a look here :-

They look very enclosed to me. You'll not feel the ocean breeze like you will on a traditional balcony as you can see from the video.

I think the infinite balcony is the best of both worlds! Can be an extension of your cabin should you desire and can be used rain or shine. Or you can open all the windows on the balcony and have a more conventional covered balcony. We have booked a c3 and we are very excited to sail back to back next year on the edge!

I think the infinite balcony is the best of both worlds! Can be an extension of your cabin should you desire and can be used rain or shine. Or you can open all the windows on the balcony and have a more conventional covered balcony. We have booked a c3 and we are very excited to sail back to back next year on the edge!

You've posted multiple times how you sail in suites as you enjoy the suite life. I'm guessing the suite life on edge will be even sweeter, so I'm surprised you've picked a non suite cabin on this particular ship.

Not sure about these infinite verandas. They look a bit sterile and enclosed to me. On a Caribbean or other sailing where I'd expect warm weather they'd be a big no for me I think. I guess I'll have to do a cabin crawl on my roll call and see one in real life as our S1 doesn't have one. :)

You've posted multiple times how you sail in suites as you enjoy the suite life. I'm guessing the suite life on edge will be even sweeter, so I'm surprised you've picked a non suite cabin on this particular ship.

Not sure about these infinite verandas. They look a bit sterile and enclosed to me. On a Caribbean or other sailing where I'd expect warm weather they'd be a big no for me I think. I guess I'll have to do a cabin crawl on my roll call and see one in real life as our S1 doesn't have one. :)

You are correct- however we are doing a b/2/b including new years also, due my husbands schedule- and the cost was really outrageous IMO. However, knowing me, if at the very last minute, somebody backs out of a suite for each (or one) of the sailings, I might upgrade. My DH might not be happy if we have to switch cabins-but I like trying different things and might decide to move- especially the cruise after new years. The infinite balcony intrigues me-and the fact that it makes the cabin bigger is a plus. PS we were in a suite on the edge scheduled for March 2019, but we got a call from celebrity saying the ship was chartered! We got bumped and Celebrity wouldn't honor the price we paid unless we sailed the week before or after and we couldn't, again due to my DH's schedule- that was disappointing considering I booked within hours of the cruise listing for an excellent suite price-on a ship!

We will be on the Eclipse in less then two weeks, for two weeks, in a Celebrity Suite , so that will be great! All suites on planned cruises until the Edge.

Edited by Cruise a holic

You are correct- however we are doing a b/2/b including new years also, due my husbands schedule- and the cost was really outrageous IMO. However, knowing me, if at the very last minute, somebody backs out of a suite for each (or one) of the sailings, I might upgrade. My DH might not be happy if we have to switch cabins-but I like trying different things and might decide to move- especially the cruise after new years. The infinite balcony intrigues me-and the fact that it makes the cabin bigger is a plus. PS we were in a suite on the edge scheduled for March 2019, but we got a call from celebrity saying the ship was chartered! We got bumped and Celebrity wouldn't honor the price we paid unless we sailed the week before or after and we couldn't, again due to my DH's schedule- that was disappointing considering I booked within hours of the cruise listing for an excellent suite price-on a ship!

We will be on the Eclipse in less then two weeks, for two weeks, in a Celebrity Suite , so that will be great! All suites on planned cruises until the Edge.

That's a shame. Hopefully you will get that chance to upgrade. The suite life is good, and in theory it should be considerably better on Edge as they've not cobbled together and retrofitted suites and the relevant amenities as they have on older ships.

Rightly or wrongly I don't see the point in booking a non suite room on Edge where itinerary isn't a factor as I'd be curious as to what I' missing out on. Hope that makes sense?