Bringing energy drinks on board in ports of call?

Brad1972

I looked and i've searched but I cant find anything on when your in a port of call like Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize or Cozumel can you get a 6 pack or case of energy drinks and bring onto the ship. I've heard people say they bring soda in plastic bottles on board from ports and other drinks, alcohol of course being held to the end of the cruise. I know you cant bring cans onboard at embarkation that are bigger then 12 oz. and Monster Energy drinks dont come in 12 oz cans. But what is the rule if you want to bring on a 6 or 12 pack of Monsters from a port of call? knowing that the cans are larger then 12 oz?

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard as well as Carnival branded bottled water previously purchased onboard. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2633

Person that is cruising with us likes Monster energy drinks. He doesnt really like Rockstars which is what Carnival says they have on board. Also i'm not talking about embarkation day. I"m talking about the different ports of call along the cruise like Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize or Cozumel with bringing on some cans of Monster Energy drinks even though we all know they mostly come in what 16 oz and 24 oz cans?

Person that is cruising with us likes Monster energy drinks. He doesnt really like Rockstars which is what Carnival says they have on board. Also i'm not talking about embarkation day. I"m talking about the different ports of call along the cruise like Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize or Cozumel with bringing on some cans of Monster Energy drinks even though we all know they mostly come in what 16 oz and 24 oz cans?

What I pasted was from ports. Click the link and read

Yes it appears you can replenish canned drinks at the ports of call just like at embarkation. I have done this before but didn’t ever see it in writing . I may run out of canned drinks or find some kind of drink I like to try in port ( non alcoholic and canned of course ). I don’t know how strict they are with the 12 oz versus 16 oz but I know the canned drink search process is not as rigorous at ports than at initial embarkation. I only drink sugar free Red Bull so I must bring my own because the ship does not sell it.

Here is where it is, second paragraph.

Ports of Call

All alcohol purchased in ports will be stored for safekeeping until the end of the voyage. The retained items will be available for collection in a designated lounge on the morning of debarkation for cruise durations 5 days and less; for cruise durations 6 days and more, alcohol will be delivered to guest staterooms after 7:00pm, the evening prior to debarkation (some exceptions may apply).

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard as well as Carnival branded bottled water previously purchased onboard. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think I've seen some 12 ounce size cans of monster on ama zon but you have to type 12 ounce monster in the search bar

So the OP can get off the ship, order from Amazon, and get it delivered while he's on the beach or whereever he goes in the port and then bring back on the ship? ;)

But I'm guessing you just wished to point out that the 12 oz size is available.