5 Day Pre-Cruise Planning Sale - Up to 20% Off

Cruisegoer

So I've been waiting for a new promo for a beverage package and/or excursions and today when I logged into My Cruise Planner there is a banner for a 5 day flash sale with discounts up to 20%. When I went to beverage packages it's a discount on the price of the upgrade.

I'm wondering if the system would know or allow that if I bought the traditional package it would allow me to upgrade to the Premium simply because it would be a bigger discount than upgrading from Classic to Premium. I called and the Celebrity rep said only on Classic to Premium but she didn't sound very convinced honestly so I may play around a bit.

Thanks for the heads up! Checked all of my booking, on 1 although there was no indication of a sale the 2 shore excursions we had purchased were reduced by about 10%. Cancelled and rebooked them saving $25.

Does anyone know what the Pre-Cruise Sale includes? It only shows up for shore excursions on my reservation. Does it also include specialty dining packages and upgrade on drink packages? Last year we got 20% a multiple night specialty dining package.

It's not as good as the last one.

1. 20% of SELECT shore excursions

2. 20% off upgrades on the Classic Beverage Package

3. 2 Dinners, 1 Lunch $100

4. 20% off Internet and Photo packages

5. 20% off SELECT Spa Treatments

No overall discount for the beverage. (I got 25% off during the last flash sale.

$100 for 2 dinners and 1 lunch is just ok, It's like getting a free lunch and $5 off for two dinners at Murano.

We got the email, but when we click on the button about upgrading from Classic to Premium, it only brings up standard pricing. Am I doing something wrong? Does it adjust it when I add it to the cart and want to check out? I am hoping to avoid calling Celebrity as you never know what answer you will get so thought I'd touch base here first. Also, if I need to call, can Celebrity do it directly or do I need to go through my TA? thanks

We got the email, but when we click on the button about upgrading from Classic to Premium, it only brings up standard pricing. Am I doing something wrong? Does it adjust it when I add it to the cart and want to check out? I am hoping to avoid calling Celebrity as you never know what answer you will get so thought I'd touch base here first. Also, if I need to call, can Celebrity do it directly or do I need to go through my TA? thanks

When I looked for my cruise (8/5 Summit), The discounted prices were noted as such. Not all items were included. We already have the premium Bev, so an upgrade did not apply. I did find a snorkel excursion that we wanted, so we saved $20.00 total (a bit more than 10%). Nothing earth shattering, but a discount none the less.

I think we got really lucky on this. I got the email today; I called and booked an expensive excursion (Hubbard Glacier Wilderness Explorer, for our cruise next August) for our party of 5, saved $250, woohooooo! Used OBC for some of it and charged the rest to my credit card. :champagne-toast:

Best wishes!

Do you need to have a cruise booked directly with X to benefit from the sale? We booked with à TA and received nothing neither do we see any discounts on our cruise planner. Or is it just for selected cruises? Thanks!

It's not as good as the last one.

1. 20% of SELECT shore excursions

2. 20% off upgrades on the Classic Beverage Package

3. 2 Dinners, 1 Lunch $100

4. 20% off Internet and Photo packages

5. 20% off SELECT Spa Treatments

No overall discount for the beverage. (I got 25% off during the last flash sale.

$100 for 2 dinners and 1 lunch is just ok, It's like getting a free lunch and $5 off for two dinners at Murano.

On out last cruise in December on Reflection we were offered 50% of Murano the first night as Aqua class guests. I think I'll take my chances on the current sale and wait until on board.

We saved 20% on the bev package upgrade from Classic to Prem Drink for our 12 day on Silhouette in December - 4 of us so ~$160 total saved.

Also saved quite a lot (over 20% but don't tell anyone) on a 2 device wifi package which I had to have to keep in touch with work while on the trip - list price $449 but with discounts = $323.

Super Happy!

We are booked on the 10/17/18 Celebrity Eclipse sailing out of Barcelona.

I called Celebrity and they told me there is no way to tell if a shore excursion is on sale. Only way is to book the excursion and see if the cart price is reduced after you book it.

Is that correct? All excursions are shown at the normal price. One would think that you could see what excursions are on sale without booking.

Any help/comments are welcomed.

If you go to the Celebrity website home page, click on the menu in the top left corner and choose Shore Excursions and then Shore Excursions Brochure you can fill in the cruise details and get a brochure for Shore Excursions. It should show the regular price and you can compare to see which ones may be on sale. I did that for our Infinifty March 2019 cruise and all the excursions I checked were 15-20% off (but I didn't check but about 6 total).

Has anyone ever seen a flash sale for non alcoholic packages... will be on T/A so no drink packages included in fare.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The non alcoholic packages are on sale for our January 2019 cruise. Log into your cruise and check the pricing.

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L05 using Tapatalk

I have the sale banner for my May cruise next year but some things went up. I know the Premium Drink package was $88 something yesterday, today it's $91.77. Also the 3 dinner package was $130 something and is now $144.97.

I wonder if they've adjusted the Canadian rate for purchases.

I think a couple of shore excursions have gone down. Monaco and Nice on your own was $114 and is now $98. Or there's the bus for 1 Euro :)

If anyone has trouble finding the sale on their cruise, you may need to call Celebrity like I did. My issue was when I signed into the cruise planner, the 20% discount was not showing for the beverage package upgrade. When I called Celebrity they said because my cruise was quite aways into the future, the classic package had not been loaded into my cruise package (or words to that effect). So they had to add the classic package (which was part of the perks when I booked) and then they were able to add the premium upgrade for the 20% off discount. No issue with making sure the original perk, the Classic, was included - it just was not loaded into the right place yet.

I have the sale banner for my May cruise next year but some things went up. I know the Premium Drink package was $88 something yesterday, today it's $91.77. Also the 3 dinner package was $130 something and is now $144.97.

I think a couple of shore excursions have gone down. Monaco and Nice on your own was $114 and is now $98. Or there's the bus for 1 Euro :)

It must be a rate adjustment. Dining packages weren’t discounted but were still $109 for 3 night & $125 for the 4 night.

I can't speak to your changes. I can just say that for us, the price we got for upgrading from Classic to Premium was $14 plus 18% tax, minus 20%. We had to call to get the upgrade per my other responses.

If you go to the Celebrity website home page, click on the menu in the top left corner and choose Shore Excursions and then Shore Excursions Brochure you can fill in the cruise details and get a brochure for Shore Excursions. It should show the regular price and you can compare to see which ones may be on sale. I did that for our Infinifty March 2019 cruise and all the excursions I checked were 15-20% off (but I didn't check but about 6 total).

Thanks so much for posting this! It really seems that Celebrity should be required to show the regular price as well as the sale price on their site. If a retail store (or online retailer) did something like that, they would be fined for violating consumer laws since you can't say that something is on sale without saying what the regular price is.

I noticed that the (Canadian) sale price of an excursion I booked on sale this morning is up a few dollars. I also noticed that the internet prices increased this afternoon for our booked cruise.

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L05 using Tapatalk