Island escape 2weeks today

muffinman1

Think there may be a few of us for the Sailaway Party

Alex is scaring me now. He dresses up as King Tut and Cleopatra on holiday, ha, ha. I'd like to see the faces of the x-ray staff at the airport when they look at his cases.:D:D

Jan

Moving swiftly on. How long is it until departure? Just a few more days until my lovely new bathroom is finished then maybe I can think about a break, even if it's only to go to London for a few days. It's been a long haul.:)

Jan

Ecko, we fly Tuesday at 3pm, and I,ll let you know how I get on, hope you get a little break, and hope your bathroom turns out really lovely, I'm getting mine done next year, just got a new kitchen last year, can't have everything as I'm not a rich man, just a normal hard working man, plus I love my holidays to much lol. Take care

Alex

Ecko, we fly Tuesday at 3pm, and I,ll let you know how I get on, hope you get a little break, and hope your bathroom turns out really lovely, I'm getting mine done next year, just got a new kitchen last year, can't have everything as I'm not a rich man, just a normal hard working man, plus I love my holidays to much lol. Take care

Alex

Same here Alex. It's been a trial getting this job done. The rest of the fitting should be done this week, thank goodness. We had a lovely lady tiler, a nice change from blokey blokes. Hope you don't have to fly through the storm tomorrow, hopefully it will have passed over. Have a drink for me at the sailaway and watch out for the pink wigs.;)

Jan