Live! Freedom of the Seas Nov 25-Dec 3 2017

We are on the Freedom for the next two cruises. Leaving this morning for Fort Lauderdale staying at Hampton Inn and have same Jr. suite for both cruises. Booked on the freedom in Feb & April and will say Good bye for a while as living in Florida we will not be flying to San Juan to cruise. raining in central Florida now but all clear to the south. Nancy & Bob The Villages, Florida:):):)

Left the hotel just after 9 thinking there would be a wait at Alamo for the shuttle. After a brief stop for gas, we got to Alamo at Eller Drive. As we were parking the car, the shuttle arrived. We were on the shuttle by 9:27 and at the part less than 5 minutes later -

Everyone on the bus was headed to Freedom. Currently waiting outside to be let in. We are way earlier than I anticipated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They gave me a blue like a normal stateroom. I stopped at the concierge lounge to see f I could get a gold . My card did not work and I knocked and got let in by other cruisers. They were a smidge rude lol. The conceirge was not there yet. I will go back at 4:30 50 get the gold card. I will definitely report back with what perks I do and do not receive.

We have the BOGO dining package booked. We stopped in at chops as soon as they opened. We got our reservations changed from 8 to 6:30. Chops is 6:30 tonight. Giovanni’s is same time tomorrow. Looking forward to trying out both!!