Adding Photos to Threads

Hello all,

I am in the process of writing a Harmony trip report but cannot figure out how to add attachments. When I go to "Manage attachments," I choose photos from my camera roll but they are too big for the site and resizing them would not only take a lot of time, but also take away from the picture. Does anybody on here know how to add photos from camera roll without having to resize? Thank you all in advance for you help!

Hello all,

I am in the process of writing a Harmony trip report but cannot figure out how to add attachments. When I go to "Manage attachments," I choose photos from my camera roll but they are too big for the site and resizing them would not only take a lot of time, but also take away from the picture. Does anybody on here know how to add photos from camera roll without having to resize? Thank you all in advance for you help!

There are two ways that I know of:

Use the Forums app for your smartphone and it will upload the photos to a photo sharing site and automatically put a link to the photo in your post here.

Upload the photo to the photo sharing site of your choice, such as Photobucket or FlickR, and manually insert a link to that photo in your posts here.

• 6 months later...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WoYyc7JjCheh2Q8i1

Hopefully this works. It's the only way I could figure it out. Anyway as mentioned awhile back I am Stephanie. In photo is me, my husband Jerry and our daughter Sadie. If you don't see us around the ship just listen! Sadie is always talking!

Edited by cruisehappycouple
Wrong type

Easiest way is to use tapatalk. It's an app that you download to your smartphone. It's free and will host as many photos as you want for free.

You just open tapatalk, search for cruisecritic, login with your user name and pass then it is just like in the forums.

Start a new post and just click the plus sign to upload a photo699c02e479fdedcedc10bb99974b1118.jpg

Then you can upload from your camera, your gallery or even (as above) a screenshot.

Super easy. The cruise critics forum app is similar but I think there is a lot more flexibility with tapatalk.

-Sean

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Same pic on TapaTalk.

TapaTalk doesn't allow to post a pic without some type. 6d33029ed1500e9e4909927e8aeb2b9d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

d82b17680694bf2d675c348651666db2.jpg

On your Android phone using Tapatalk on CC forums app press the symbol that looks like 2 triangles side by side and it gives you the option to go to photo/gallery,choose photo and press reply.