What to pack for a excursion with a 1 year old

Trinity4evr

I need some advice as to what to pack for an excursion for one year-old. I’m a first-time cruiser. And we’re going to Cozumel.

What is your excursion going to be? If you are just going to one of the beaches, it's no different than home. Water is safe to drink.

When we took our son, 15 months at the time I packed sun screen, Muslim blanket (for extra shade in stroller), two hats (he would always take his off so an extra if we lost one), change of clothes (he would still have messy leaks often at that age), swim/beach stuff if needed) lots of diapers and wipes), and snacks anything prepackaged like crackers or boxed cereal from buffet is ok to take (but he had a dairy allergy so you might not need a much food as we did), and his straw cup with water.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

Much depends on the type of excursion and for how long (e.g., sight seeing, beach day, etc.). Then bring whatever you would bring on a similar day trip at home. Just know you may only bring prepackaged snacks off the ship - no fruit, meat, etc.