Black Friday Sales

Have not heard anything yet. I liked Cyber Monday 2015. We got $400 OBC on a 5 night cruise and it was combinable with our balcony discount. Don't think we will be seeing that again

Wow, that is ridiculous! Yeah, I wouldn't anticipate seeing a deal that good, but I'd be happy with a 20-30% discount on the drink packages. Better than nothing!

I am sure there will be a sale, just whether it will be any different than all the other "sales" is the big question.

Yeah, a lot of these "WOW" sales are pretty much just the normal prices. There is always some sort of "sale" going on. Hopefully they actually offer something that is worthwhile to the consumer!

Have not heard anything yet. I liked Cyber Monday 2015. We got $400 OBC on a 5 night cruise and it was combinable with our balcony discount. Don't think we will be seeing that again

That's a great deal!

Now I wonder.... do I rebook my cancelled Majesty cruise on Nov 21 (Tues.) - the day the new repositioning are set, or wait just three more days and see if there might be something better on Friday morning before I leave for work? Decisions, decisions.:confused:

That's a great deal!

Now I wonder.... do I rebook my cancelled Majesty cruise on Nov 21 (Tues.) - the day the new repositioning are set, or wait just three more days and see if there might be something better on Friday morning before I leave for work? Decisions, decisions.:confused:

Rebook, and if anything else comes better, they will always match the price.

I’m hoping for a kids sail free promo.

These promos are great, only if you can be very flexible with your travel dates. My wife and I are both educators, so whenever they have the kids sale free, the dates I can travel are always in the blackout dates. So unfortunately, that promo doesn’t really help us.

Hoping for the price of voom on my sailing to go down less then $14! Got it for $12 on my last sailing

I already purchased my VOOM Surf and Stream, and it cost me slightly over $14/night after all taxes and fees were added ($14.39/night). But hey, another $2/night savings would be cool. That’d save about $14 on the package. Put that together with a 20-30% discount on the drink packages and we are in business!

Sometimes, if it's a special or particularly good sale, RCCL will classify it as "New Bookings Only". This has been happening more and more often in the past few years.

Ooooh! Well you can either book a sure thing, or gamble for something better. I prefer sure things. But I understand why you may want to wait!

Wow, that is ridiculous! Yeah, I wouldn't anticipate seeing a deal that good, but I'd be happy with a 20-30% discount on the drink packages. Better than nothing!

There was a 25% off on drink packages for my February Freedom Cruise in the cruise planner this week.

There was a 25% off on drink packages for my February Freedom Cruise in the cruise planner this week.

I’ve been checking every single day, and I’ve had no such luck. I’n really hoping they have something for Black Friday or Cyber Monday!

These promos are great, only if you can be very flexible with your travel dates. My wife and I are both educators, so whenever they have the kids sale free, the dates I can travel are always in the blackout dates. So unfortunately, that promo doesn’t really help us.

I am an educator too, I save my personal days so I can travel before school gets out for winter break every other year.

That's a great deal!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I sail in August and hoping for a discount on the alcohol package (I need, well want, three).

Ive only seen alcohol packages discounted for cruises up througj February/March so not having too much hope. My sailing also went up a few hundred dollars for my cabins today (I have two) so will just need to wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums