Print Sailpass

lele100

I did my check in and tried to print my Sailpass, Keep getting an error "We are unable to update your information at this time. Please try again later.", has anyone else encountered this? I have been trying all morning.

Have you made final payment? If so, then you should be able to print. I'd try a different browser and if that does not work, call RC.

Have you made final payment? If so, then you should be able to print. I'd try a different browser and if that does not work, call RC.

Yes I have made final payment and entered all information necessary to be able to print it. I have tired IE and Chrome, I guess I will have to call them. Thanks

Yes I have made final payment and entered all information necessary to be able to print it. I have tired IE and Chrome, I guess I will have to call them. Thanks

Maybe you have done this already, but I should have mentioned clearing cache & cookies and trying private browsing mode.

Maybe you have done this already, but I should have mentioned clearing cache & cookies and trying private browsing mode.

Just tried it now I can't even click on my reservation after logging in I get this message

The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

I made sure all the tabs that were recently opened for RC website were closed. Not sure what is going on. I guess I will call them Thanks

I have been getting this error today in deed my booking also disappeared at one stage MILD PANIC SET IN

has now returned but still not able to access no mater which browser

Still have 80 Plus days to do it ;)

Our booking also disappeared this morning for a while. We sail in 2 days so I too had a moment of panic.

Then I remembered it was the Royal Caribbean website and relaxed.

Just tried it now I can't even click on my reservation after logging in I get this message

The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

I made sure all the tabs that were recently opened for RC website were closed. Not sure what is going on. I guess I will call them Thanks

Try again in an hour or so. You may have "X'ed" out of the browser while in your reservation and now it has to time out.