Smoking on Queen Elizabeth

devonport

Hi,

We have just been allocated our cabin for our cruise sailing 25th October to the Canaries.

We are allocated on deck 4 balcony - stbd - fwd, we are non smokers and are wondering if we will be able to smell smoke on our balcony, from deck three below. Is there a certain area on deck three allocated for smokers or the whole deck?

Thanks in anticipation.

Devonport

Astonishing. I was just going to post the same question... we are booking QE for next August in a P2 on 4 Deck (to get the deeper balcony) and I decided to switch to the portside rather than starboard for this very reason. We just got off QE two weeks ago and yes the starboard side of the Boat Deck (3) is a smoking area. And concentrated amidships. Which would I thought be a potential issue for amidships on 4 but, I don't think you'll find it a problem forward at all since most smokers congregated near the midships (B) stair entrance.

I was surprised by the number of smokers on our cruise and although it's concentrated on decks 10 and 3, there was a bit of a free for all... the programme reminding folks not to smoke "aft" on Deck 10. And, of course, lots were.

From Midships Forward you should have no problem, Why do you see so many Smokers well Cunard have customer's from all over the world where 30/60 % of People smoke