storing my luggage in long beach for the day

rob in cal

We get back from our cruise on Saturday morning in Long Beach with our flight leaving Long Beach airport at 6 that evening and so we will have some free time to hang out. But, we will have two big luggage bags. Any ideas about possibility of storing them for some of the day somewhere in Long Beach?

We get back from our cruise on Saturday morning in Long Beach with our flight leaving Long Beach airport at 6 that evening and so we will have some free time to hang out. But, we will have two big luggage bags. Any ideas about possibility of storing them for some of the day somewhere in Long Beach?
I am pretty sure we are on the same flight schedule! I did hear that the aquarium in long beach will hold your luggage while you are there.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Husky, oh yes, there is that old school concept of calling. One tends to forget the obvious sometimes in these exciting times. Actually I just called the Queen Mary and they said that they can hold luggage until 6 pm as long as we are taking the tour, and the basic tour is discounted for cruise passengers as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Kapcruiser, the basic tours were 10 dollars. My wife and I decided to just wander around the ship, and there was no charge for that, and there is a free video of people whose lives were touched by the ship, and also a fair amount of displays and photos to see the Queen Mary in its heyday. Also, they did store our baggage for us, though the bellman did say it was supposed to just be for guests.

I emailed the Aquarium and they will store luggage at their info desk while you are visiting the Aquarium. That is what our family plans to do following our upcoming cruise before heading to LAX for late afternoon flight home.