Caribbean Princess Upper Promenade Deck

Cymraes

I have been searching the Board in hopes of clarifying this question but without any luck so I hope someone will be able to help. We booked a very last minute E112 Cabin on the Caribbean Princess for next Monday. I had hoped that I might be able to go out on to the Promenade Deck from a door at the end as we are far to the fore of the Ship but I'm not at all clear about it. Is there a door at the end at all? Is it Crew Only? Are the stairs above or below this Deck and when does the Deck get closed off (if it does!), Can those on Emerald Deck get onto the Upper Promenade at any time? Advice appreciated.

I have been searching the Board in hopes of clarifying this question but without any luck so I hope someone will be able to help. We booked a very last minute E112 Cabin on the Caribbean Princess for next Monday. I had hoped that I might be able to go out on to the Promenade Deck from a door at the end as we are far to the fore of the Ship but I'm not at all clear about it. Is there a door at the end at all? Is it Crew Only? Are the stairs above or below this Deck and when does the Deck get closed off (if it does!), Can those on Emerald Deck get onto the Upper Promenade at any time? Advice appreciated.

I dont think you can because the between the forward E deck cabins and the exterior promenade is crew area. You'll need to go back down the hall to the fore stairwell, go down to the promenade deck and then forward on the outer deck.

At the front of Emerald deck is a crew only area - I believe crew gym and the crew bar are there.

I believe the upper promenade walkway at the front of Emerald is closed at night. It appears your cabin is overlooking this, so you will see people walking by during the day. Depending on lighting, people maybe able to see in.

There are doors just forward of E101 and E102 that lead out to the upper promenade. I have used them often. One of the ships, I don't remember which, had a sign about crew area but people still used the doors. They would not be available at night and the doors have a very high sill that you have to step over if that is an issue.

Archived