Carnival Corp shareholders benefit request form

Bimmer babe

I just now put "carnival corporation shareholder benefit request form" (without the quotes even) into Google and the second link is to the pdf form. I don't understand how you could Google it for 30 minutes without finding it. :eek:

Ah, well. At least you seem to have it now. The form isn't really necessary though. I've submitted my info without the form and it goes right through. I just put my name and voyage info on the same paper as the financial stuff and fax it in.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Why the h**l is it so hard to find this form? :mad: It is not on their website--only that there is a cruise benefit, not the form itself. I looked on Google for 30 minutes until I saw it mentioned in a CruiseCritic posting!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attac...8&d=1466095327

It's a shame that it's not available on the Princess website like the application form for the military OBC program which in the USA is only required to be submitted once.

Each year after the program is renewed I've called their booking support to get an emailed updated PDF copy of the form & post it on CC. The form is not required to submit a request however they tell me that it ensures accurate submissions which allows them to quickly process our requests. It should be available on the Princess website so it's easier to access it & not to just find it in a CC post.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I just now put "carnival corporation shareholder benefit request form" (without the quotes even) into Google and the second link is to the pdf form. I don't understand how you could Google it for 30 minutes without finding it. :eek:

Ah, well. At least you seem to have it now. The form isn't really necessary though. I've submitted my info without the form and it goes right through. I just put my name and voyage info on the same paper as the financial stuff and fax it in.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Ahhh...but look closely:

"This benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2016. Reservations must be made by February 29, 2016"

This is not the current version.

It's a shame that it's not available on the Princess website like the application form for the military OBC program which in the USA is only required to be submitted once.

Each year after the program is renewed I've called their booking support to get an emailed updated PDF copy of the form & post it on CC. The form is not required to submit a request however they tell me that it ensures accurate submissions which allows them to quickly process our requests. It should be available on the Princess website so it's easier to access it & not to just find it in a CC post.

You shouldn't have to go to them for the updated form. Maybe it's their way of limiting the use of the benefit by making it more involved to get.

It's very nice of you to post it for the rest of us--thanks. :)

Ahhh...but look closely:

"This benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2016. Reservations must be made by February 29, 2016"

CCL still honors the thing even with the wrong date.

Ahhh...but look closely:

When I click on the link that you provided it states "This benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2017. Reservations must be made by February 28, 2017".

That's the current version & even if the form has a now expired date they'll accept it.

Edited by Astro Flyer

According to the information on the Carnival Corporate website:

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit (you have to save the PDF to open it)

no form is necessary; just be sure to include your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date with the copy of your brokerage statement faxed to Princess (instructions have each individual cruise line's fax number)

Edited by fishywood

You shouldn't have to go to them for the updated form. Maybe it's their way of limiting the use of the benefit by making it more involved to get.

It's very nice of you to post it for the rest of us--thanks. :)

It should be available on their website & we can only speculate on their motivation. ;)

It should be available on their website & we can only speculate on their motivation. ;)

When it comes to the Princess web site there are many things that "should" be but aren't.

There is no longer a link to see all of the pre-cruise emails. If you put a cruise on "hold" and then want to finalize it the next day there is no way to apply your FCD without calling Princess. So very many things are funky with their web site...

According to the information on the Carnival Corporate website:

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit (you have to save the PDF to open it)

no form is necessary; just be sure to include your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date with the copy of your brokerage statement faxed to Princess (instructions have each individual cruise line's fax number)

That's good for people who submit thorough requests but they receive too many incomplete requests that require follow up & slows down the process for everyone.

If they'd have a webpage on their site with the information & form like they have for their veteran's program it'd be easier for everyone to find how to submit requests. Questions are frequently asked about the shareholders program on CC by passengers unsure of the process which should be available for everyone on the Princess website.

When it comes to the Princess web site there are many things that "should" be but aren't.

There is no longer a link to see all of the pre-cruise emails. If you put a cruise on "hold" and then want to finalize it the next day there is no way to apply your FCD without calling Princess. So very many things are funky with their web site...

There are funky things about their website but don't see any problem with recommending a better way to improve their website.

Edited by Astro Flyer

In a truly ideal world Princess would set up a secure dropbox on the cruise personalizer to submit proof of shareholder and/or Veteran's status.

But of course that will never happen because Princess (like any company that requires identifying information from their clientele) knows that the unwashed masses will see that "we can send it online" and start e-mailing forms to customer service without blacking out account numbers or tax ID numbers as instructed. And then wonder why their accounts were hacked.

Like Paul929207, I have never used a form to secure my stockholder OBC. I simply download a current copy of my Scottrade monthly statement, cross out the acc't# and at the top of page, write our full names, ship, date of sail, booking number and fax it to Princess. Within 24 ours, it's posted to our account. I did this last month for our October sailing on the Coral.

Darcy

I never knew a form existed. I just use my fax cover sheet with my booking information and fax them a copy of my proof of stock ownership and usually get a reply within one day as to the credit being put on my account.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've been a shareholder for years and never used a form. I just send a copy of my broker's statement proving ownership of at least 100 shares (Black out your account number, but not your name) with a note showing my name, sail date, ship and booking number. They then notify me that the credit will be applied to my S&S account.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've been a shareholder for years and never used a form. I just send a copy of my broker's statement proving ownership of at least 100 shares (Black out your account number, but not your name) with a note showing my name, sail date, ship and booking number. They then notify me that the credit will be applied to my S&S account.

That's simpler. Thanks.

Why the h**l is it so hard to find this form? :mad:

I don't know why it is so hard.

I pasted your exact subject:

"Carnival Corp shareholders benefit request form"

...into google, and the first link was for a pdf on the carnivalcorp web

site

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

...which contains these directions:

"Please provide by fax or by mail your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, shares certificate, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out)..."

The form is easy, that's why I use it whether the end date is accurate or not. On our last couple of cruises they have had a stack of the latest form in the bins where the future cruise materials are displayed, so they do have the form in the Princess computer systems. Agree that it shouldn't be that difficult for them to make it available for downloading on their website.

I never use the form and always get the credit with no hassle. I put the booking number, ship, sailing date, my name on the cover sheet and follow it with the proof of ownership.

Fax both pages to the number.

OK, this is pretty straightforward. Just a quick question. Has anyone experienced a problem with the shares being held in a trust account of which the traveler(s) is a trustee?