Brittania balcony cabins with restricted view

Marmit

Are you talking balcony,or just an outside cabin?.

The heat and beauty of the Caribbean demands a balcony cabin and the restricted views are caused by the lifeboats.

Restricted can mean you can't see much because of the lifeboats or the lifeboats or below your cabin so if you look down you see the lifeboats but not the sea but there is no obstruction if you look forward and not down.

Often the prices reflect the restriction so i would check which deck you are on compared to where the lifeboats are hanging.

Don't think Britannia has outside cabins

Below is a link to show "views" from obstructed balcony cabins on Royal/regal Princess which is the same layout as P&O Britannia

https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/8-emerald

We always have balcony but i don't see any outside cabins although when i read ops post he did mention balcony.

If they are after next week it is short notice although i noticed it was ops first post.

Thanks all for replying and photo’s , so impressed how this web site works.

Yes it is our first booking with P&O and as a lot of hols are this is a special one so I swereved the obstructed view ( balcony ) and was offered a better cabin and price on a slightly later date so we are super excited, will be reading up for more tips and info on this site and asking a few questions if needed.

Thanks again shipmates.:cool:

Thanks all for replying and photo’s , so impressed how this web site works.

Yes it is our first booking with P&O and as a lot of hols are this is a special one so I swereved the obstructed view ( balcony ) and was offered a better cabin and price on a slightly later date so we are super excited, will be reading up for more tips and info on this site and asking a few questions if needed.

Thanks again shipmates.:cool:

Good choice.