cruise Link in thread?

cruzdude1

hello. Is it practical to put a link to the cruise in the role call of that cruise? That way if someone is interested in the itinerary or something they won’t have to leave the CC page to log into the cruise lines page and death for that cruise.

Just a thought.

hello. Is it practical to put a link to the cruise in the role call of that cruise? That way if someone is interested in the itinerary or something they won’t have to leave the CC page to log into the cruise lines page and death for that cruise.

Just a thought.

You certainly can put a link in a post on a Roll Call thread. But I doubt that would be something that would automatically be done once a Roll Call is started.

I don't find it a problem to have two windows open at at time and go back and forth between them.

You certainly can put a link in a post on a Roll Call thread. But I doubt that would be something that would automatically be done once a Roll Call is started.

I don't find it a problem to have two windows open at at time and go back and forth between them.

Thanks.

Nothing wrong with inserting a link, if you want to, but the itinerary for each sailing is on the first page of every roll call (at least for the line we sail on). And once you're past the page with the link, you'd still be flipping back and forth. Personally, I prefer having multiple windows open.

Nothing wrong with inserting a link, if you want to, but the itinerary for each sailing is on the first page of every roll call (at least for the line we sail on). And once you're past the page with the link, you'd still be flipping back and forth. Personally, I prefer having multiple windows open.

Thanks Mom!