How to add Cruise Countdown to signature

lbow2006

Can anyone tell me how you get the cruise countdown clock? I went to Ohiok.com and created mine, but when I copy and paste it into my signature and preview it it's still just all the text instead of the picture counting down. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Got my ticker on. :) However, it is not counting down. Can you help?

Thanks.

It is counting down - you just can't see it. There are some tickers from non-CC sites where you can actually see the seconds, minutes, etc. decreasing as you watch. The CC tickers will not move while you are watching them. Close out a post and then come back five minutes later, you will see the time has decreased.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
how do I add one from a previous cruise. I can't seem to get the date on it for 2016

You cannot get the countdown clock if you have sailed but you can just type in the info in your signature panel

• 1 month later...
Hi all I just signed up for the meet n mingle.. I am Karen and Hubbys name is Jeff... We are from PA near Harrisburg, We are sailing with 16 other people and a few first timers... We will get them all signed up. Looking forward to going back to Aruba :)

??

You may want to post this in the roll call for your cruise

• 3 weeks later...
I'm doing the copy and paste on the countdown clock but all I'm getting is the text instead of the picture. I've tried several times. Can anyone advise?

Are you using the "Countdown Clocks" link here on Cruise Critic?

If so - after you've completed entering your information and click on "Create Your Countdown Clock" on the next (little) page that opens there's a code with the heading "Copy and paste this code exactly as it appears into your online signature:" with a long code in the window (like 4 lines long). Copy that.

Then go to the "Edit Signature" link you find when you click on your username in the upper right. There paste that code IN THE ACTUAL SIGNATURE WINDOW (the one where it says: "Your Signature") Not the one that says "Upload Signature Picture".

Be sure to click the "Save Signature" button at the bottom of the page.